Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bioware!!! Obs!! Obs!! Obs!!

Tresur

Hello Bioware!

Its about time you start to answer some questions from the players. I see the forum spammed every singel day with the same issus, but non of the gets answered or handelt, its about time you start attending to the players and the problems they are informing you about.

What do we have to do to get your attention about thees matters ?

Flaming the company and telling you that ppl will stop playing the game and wanting refunds dont work you simply dont seam to care that ppl hate your support and the fact that you dont assit in matters on the forum, if this is a fact just shut down the *********** forum its a wast of time that ppl are trying to talk to ya in here.

Plzz tell os what we gotto do to get some offical assitance in here.

Rest of you guys fellow players and comunity I DONT *********** care that we are going to be sendt to another *********** allrdy excisting post in here im am just gonna keep reposting this and hope that all of ya will help by doing a short que time list in here and error code list....

ill start

Error 1003 ( que all over again )

Eatch que 900+ ppl ( NO bioware its not 1 hour ) 3 hours..

Do you honestly think BioWare isn't working on fixing bugs? Honest question.

i so do but where in the forum have you seen a singel response from any bioware personal ?

so the foum still kinda is a wast of time ? see my point ?

sure for you maby you didnt notic that ppl have been playing for 5 days and been in queus for 5 days and complaning for 5 days... Shss or get ya facts straight

You can't just wave a wand and make things better. It can take large amounts of time to properly fix code, because in something as massive as an MMO, every code tweak possibly breaks something else.

Im sorry but 5 hour queues will make anyone enraged... Drop the Damn pop cap allready !

ye ofc it will and i can live with a 5 hour que i cant live with a 5 hour que that error's and start over again for 5 days and no response from support in the matter!

I think they just cannot answer every damn spoiled 13 y-o whiner. I see them trying hard though, so you turn might come!

Hehe soon people will complain that the game is to popular and that people that are creating the wait for serve while all the people except the guild should all leave and let the special snowflake play ...........................Oh wait

Edited by Varghjerta

sure for you maby you didnt notic that ppl have been playing for 5 days and been in queus for 5 days and complaning for 5 days... Shss or get ya facts straight

This is why you pay attention in spelling class kids. Also, I have yet to have any issues with this game. I have had no lag, I have not crashed, and I have only had one bug that was fixed for me quickly. Queues don't bother me, since its not hard to alt tab and either post here, or read a book. Makes me wonder how many of these issues are actually user based.

You can't just wave a wand and make things better. It can take large amounts of time to properly fix code, because in something as massive as an MMO, every code tweak possibly breaks something else.

Code tweek man its not rocket science to make forced or free transe to other servers pretty much nothing to do with codeing

ye ofc it will and i can live with a 5 hour que i cant live with a 5 hour que that error's and start over again for 5 days and no response from support in the matter!

am with you so far i been in q for about 5 odd hrs today i get in twice for me not to beable to land on tattoine just crashes and am back in at the end of the q

Hello there!

We understand that getting stuck in queues is very frustrating. It can also be frustrating to see so many posts on the subject getting locked, but we encourage you to continue the discussion already in progress in the following thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=47662

The OP includes a statement about queue times from Jeff Hickman, Executive Producer, Live Services.

Thank you for your cooperation! We appreciate your help in keeping the forums a little better organized for all our members.