>>> Shadowlands 1v1 Dueling Tournament <<<

ParagonAX

Forum Name: heavymetil

Dueling Character: Jackripp

AC: dps sage/sorc

Legacy: The Fear`in Legacy

ps: Leaf is gonna get my entry fee

Please choose if you are using your sage or sorc, and the exact name of the Character. Only 1 character per person please.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While, I'm not good enough to enter a tournament like this, I would love to be a spectator. I'm sure others, even those in the tournament, would love to watch as well. If times for each of the duels could be posted somewhere, we can plan ahead, get over there and gather to watch the duels. Gathering around the rim of the pit in Outlaw's Den to watch the scheduled 1v1 duels would be quite awesome.

Stealthies should get to start from stealth imo, and get to utilize their combat stealth. Sure it might push the scales into their favor, but why shouldn't they get to utilize their AC while others cannot? Of course that's unfair to the juggies who can't use their intercede but hey, the trade off is endure pain + medpack. Stealthies can't mezz then heal tho

Sure, a sin/operative will probably end up winning but isn't that what their speciality is supposed to be?

Juggs can use intercede it says ANY skills

Its simple, if an Operative can use their stealth theyll win basicly every fight. A Sage/Sorc will die instantly with all the stuns etc, same with Sents and Slingers

Someone suggested same AC brackets but got put down "because itll be about who crits most", I disagree. Itll also be about who knows to play their class best

What you can do is make the 4 class specific brackets and the winner of each of those will win 100k. Then the 4 winners of the brackets will enter a free for all between the 4 of them. This will reduce the usability of stealth seeing as its not just 1v1 anymore and they can just stunlock, the best of AC's will be able to see who is best overall and nobody can complain that "OMG OP ARE OP"

This is a good idea :)

Its not like I bring anyone else into the fight and nobody else gives me anything received from that. Also it is my lvl 50 ability that ties in with my set bonus.

That's like saying somebody with a tank set bonus on should have somebody standing 15 meters away from them for the entire fight xD

Not tryin to fight or anything lol, it's just my opinion is that if its a fight that's supposed to be by yourself you shouldn't be able to use moves that require another friendly person to use them.

That's like saying somebody with a tank set bonus on should have somebody standing 15 meters away from them for the entire fight xD

Not tryin to fight or anything lol, it's just my opinion is that if its a fight that's supposed to be by yourself you shouldn't be able to use moves that require another friendly person to use them.

If someone is there he can use it, its one of his abilities its really that simple

Just like Sorcs can use their selfheal and stealthers can use stealth