Force Push or Taunt?

Teldrax

Do Sentinels get a form of force push or any kind of taunt?

I looked through my untrained skills and didn't see anything that looked like either of these skills.

I am only level 17, but like I said, I looked on the trainer for all available and didn't see what I was looking for.

Many thanks!

No. Only Juggenauts get the push and taunt.

Thanks.

I have a Jugg alt and thought I would try a Sentinel as a dps tank (since i already had a sorc healer I didnt want an assassian).

It just makes sense to me that all force users would have a form of force push and all tanks would have some kind of taunt.

Oh well.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

I have a Jugg alt and thought I would try a Sentinel as a dps tank (since i already had a sorc healer I didnt want an assassian).

It just makes sense to me that all force users would have a form of force push and all tanks would have some kind of taunt.

Oh well.

Thanks again.

Sentinels are not tanks - so no taunt.

dont understand why force push is only for a guardian. I know sentinel is supposed to be dps focus but there is very few sentinels and ALOT of guardians

Then why is it that each time I'm on the Fleet, I see a field of red "Sentinel" class marks surrounding GTN terminals and PvP quest booths? Few purple, green and blues among them, but it's mainly red :p Besides, Push isn't DPS, it's control.

Anyhow, Sents get amazing DPS utility, including group buffs (boosts movement speed, damage dealt for everyone, including the Sent) and some of the most powerful defensive cooldowns in the game. They're a very strong class, especially in the hands of a player who knows what he's doing.

Edited by Helig

dont understand why force push is only for a guardian. I know sentinel is supposed to be dps focus but there is very few sentinels and ALOT of guardians

Would rather have that stealth thingy than a force push...

• 2 weeks later...

I do not expect they would give sentinel that force push ability as in shared ability and leaping to our targets is what sentinel does but being knocked about so much in pvp with the roots and stuns PLUS being pushed back and knocked down 2 sec drives me insane.

I never felt this upon my shadow it was not a problem but the lack of response to roots and with the knockback with 2 sec stun is extremely frustrating.

Then why is it that each time I'm on the Fleet, I see a field of red "Sentinel" class marks surrounding GTN terminals and PvP quest booths? Few purple, green and blues among them, but it's mainly red :p Besides, Push isn't DPS, it's control.

Anyhow, Sents get amazing DPS utility, including group buffs (boosts movement speed, damage dealt for everyone, including the Sent) and some of the most powerful defensive cooldowns in the game. They're a very strong class, especially in the hands of a player who knows what he's doing.

on my server its quite the opposite .. there are very few sentinels

I do not expect they would give sentinel that force push ability as in shared ability and leaping to our targets is what sentinel does but being knocked about so much in pvp with the roots and stuns PLUS being pushed back and knocked down 2 sec drives me insane.

I never felt this upon my shadow it was not a problem but the lack of response to roots and with the knockback with 2 sec stun is extremely frustrating.

I suppose that the game is supposed to be balanced so that you can continually drive ranged dps & healers insane instead? Without those stuns, knockbacks, snares, & roots ~ only melee could pvp.