RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

limenutpen

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I considered a lot if to go for a single Guild Team or allowing mixed up in recent days, since I posted this here and received some players feedback in the game. Anyways decision is final, I think with Guild Teams it is the only to differentiate this (prize money apart) from the usual RWZ que we do in the evenings here on this server. In that you can que however eight people you want, if today you find people willing to do it,

Think of the Guild Team as a football team who are with the same gear color and under the same Name when you see the game. If this will be streamed this should also make for an interest view, with more interesting discussions on the server. Since asking for people to have the same looking gear is way too much the Guild Tag under your/one name is what is left.

Anyways if people want to participate and they have a team from the past and want to compete there is a way to go around this rule. The IMPORTANT factor is to be with the same Guild name (as advised in the Permanent Team List) once your RWZ league match starts. What you do before it and after it is not of my business, and no one else.

Now lets get this thread back into track! ;)

Anyone interested for Officers position alongside me and Irisa.

This officer will decide team disputes when they arise, (minus the game he plays).

This is just one of the many problems that I have found trying to arrange a RWZ team, people have no interest in learning how to play together and overcoming the initial stage when you are bad and have to improve to progress, instead they want to join the best guild they can immediatly. I suppose I cannot complain about this because I once tried to do the same.

Matt why u say I heff no interest :( Was just playin alot with Coral before I joined Rebel Dream, and I really enjoyed it, so I asked them if they could accept my little sisters guardian

The first set of rules, some modifications are still possible.

RWZ Champions League 2013

Server TOFN

Rules and Regulations;

• RR.01. The league is reserved for Guild Teams, and only they are entitled to participate

• RR.02. Guild who have a player in the team during a league game not with the guild tag will have this player missing the following game. This rule applies even if a player is listed on the Official Team List.

• RR.03. A Guild Team Permanent list needs to be submitted on the SWTOR.com forums before 28th Feb.

• RR.04. Guilds who quality for the semi finals round (4 teams) will be allowed to modify the team list, but they cannot include a player who already was listed with another team in the league. The same thing will happen in the final round (2 teams).

• RR.05. Only players in the Guild Team list can participate in the tournament. A list will be requested before we Que for the game by an officer.

• RR.06. A player has to be demonstrated in the Guild Team list in this manner; character name, (LEGACY name in caps) and his Alts (on the team) in brackets to the side

• RR.07. A Player can only participate with only one Guild Team for all factions. This applies for all his Legacy

• RR.08. A Guild Team List can feature from 15 up to 30 characters including Alts

• RR.09. When a player is participating in a Game of the league he will need to show his name and legacy, with the guild tag underneath. Any and all titles are not allowed and are to be removed. People showed with titles will miss the following game. For Guild tag rule read RR.02

• RR.10. Entry fee for the league is 1 million credits per Guild Team and this will have to be paid before midnight server time on 25th Feb 2013 to Nutpen Seawalker Legacy.

• RR.11. The League will start on 1st March and each league day needs to be completed by four days (*with 11 teams if more or less it will be modified). By league day it is stated that all participating teams will have made 1 of the listed game in that day calendar. If teams do not agree a date in this system officers will decide a date.

• RR.12. Once a calendar is set the two opposing teams will have to decide a day when they can play their game in the four days. (e.g. Day 1 game has to be made from 1st to 4th March, Day 2 game from 5th to 8th March etc)

• RR.13. Officers will have Final say and decision making in disputes between two teams, but are excluded from this task in a game them or the Guild Team they are in is participating.

• RR.14. The League Round will feature only one game match versus all other competing teams, whatever instance you find with a points system giving 2 points for each win. If teams in the 4th or 5th place have same points a deciding match will be played.

• RR.15. Semi final round will be a best of three match versus the opponent on the day, and the final is a best of seven.

• RR.16. Any Hacks not allowed by SWTOR rules will be thoroughly investigated, and if a player is caught of this during League game, he will be eliminated from the league. Officers will not wait for a SWTOR player account ban, and if enough video feedback shows the infringement this player will be removed from the league.

• RR.17. /stuck is not allowed in any game. Players using this will be eliminated 1 game for the first time, three games second, and total elimination from the league on the third time

• RR.18. If player is found back in a Guild Team following the breaking of rules RR.02 / .09 / .16 and /.17 the guild will be eliminated from the tournament.

• RR.19. If a player disconnects from a team before the start of a game, this can be rescheduled. This only occurs if advised in the Say Chat of the game before a start. Other parts of the chat are not permitted. It is also suggested you take a screen shot of this, to clear any disputes later on.

• RR.20. If not enough teams participate all teams the entrance fee (1,000,000 credits) will be returned to the respective Guild Team on the 1st March.

* Edited with new Rule no.19 on 10/02/2012 for disconnections.

Officers of the RWZ Champions League

- Nutpen SEAWALKER (Lim'suno) (Diaboliktus) Chief Officer

- I'risa SELENDIS (Allegra, Cleio) Officer

- Luise DASCE (Saila) Officer

Edited by limenutpen

Dear All,

Please review carefully the above guidelines and feel free to ask any questions if needed. It is best to clear up the uncertain before we get in the event itself. The purpose of this event is to have fun while recognizing the merits of the best guild in both organisation skills and team work. So please do not view these rules as something to prevent you from enjoying ranked warzones.

I would also like to take this opportunity, to point out something which we all know already. You may call me captain obvious now, someone has to take one for the team, but here goes :

We all have our individual skill and we tend to put forth our competitive side. Under no circumstances a player, attending this competition, will harass or grief another player. With so many good players around, friction is bound to happen but we are better than that and we will respect one another.

Thanks for letting me bend your ear on this one and please do not hesitate to contact me for anything. My toons are in the above post and if I cannot help you on the spot, I will make sure, Nutpen will provide you the required answer as soon as possible.

Okey thats it for you, happy hunting too me. I just posted my opinion and made a suggestion. (too help all parties) Too bad you had to be an *** about it. bend the rules in our favour? read my last sentences stating we wont be there anyways. djees girl, get elite warlord before u start trash talking on forums.

I am sorry to see you will not be taking part in this event. Good players like you will only make things interesting and provide some proper competition. On the flip side, with all due respect, drop the diva attitude and let's keep it civil because we are a community here after all.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

I am sorry to see you will not be taking part in this event. Good players like you will only make things interesting and provide some proper competition. On the flip side, with all due respect, drop the diva attitude and let's keep it civil because we are a community here after all.

Good post. It's dropped :) yea i have a tendency to be.. well.. more then competetive some would say, leading to me getting over eager on the forums while im at work -_- so sorry for the "diva" post.

Good thing you guys are doing for the community, keep it up.

Depends on what you understand under harassment or griefing. There are lots and lots of ways things could be considered harassing or griefing.

I think what Irisa means is that insults are to be avoided as much as possible, during and after the game.

Anyways lets try and be mature As Much as Possible, and just shake hands when we start and end a game. If there is disputes and they are proven we can discuss this after a game.

I am looking for two more officers, if anyone is available contact me in game. I have some people in mind, so if interested be quick!

Edited by limenutpen

Btw can you update everything in the first post? If I try to find something with all the pages it's hard work >_<

Done!

Also a short example of the format.

Yes I had to do this, sorry for the delay. Everything is in front page. Mee Mee I'm a Jeep has been removed, if ever they wer going to make it :D.

Edited by limenutpen

Yeah, our rwz is at an all time low especially due to this event where we all seem to spend hours and hours :D

Actually I disagree with you here. RWZ are at a high as I am seeing new teams every day trying out from both sides of the fence.

The problem remains one, how much can these Guilds and Teams resist when they meet the good organized teams as Harbinger, Coral, MVP, Impulse, Ace, White Noise.

That is it how I see it. The rest is the present.

Dhaima AELARE GM

Kevinorz F'ML (Kevinger) CP

Trska TRS (Trs)

Bagoon BONSAI (Incredibru, Qob, Impossibru)

Nathx SELENAH (Natx, Natz)

Mastakillah WUTANGCLAN (Ghost'facekilla)

Mee'hoo SUGARDADDY (Tishkumen, Spaceboogie)

Zagrek RIVA (Kylár)

Zeliniof KAH (Nildrrodo)

Indie MAGNIFIQUE

Verill WHITECLOAK (Ellysia)

Scorpiusgraffia THEFROG (Kerrmitt,Sands,Scorpius-sargas)

Smugchuck LEDRUNK

Llynx SOULACHE

-------------------------------------

Maybe we'll still change some things on this list but that's pretty much it.

Thank You Coral!

Just a note that the RWZ Champions League will happen with 8 Teams.

With 8 teams prize money will be 10 million Credits (8 mill from teams, 2 mlln from myself)

If we have more teams this will be increased!

Winner gets 7 million 2nd place 3 million.

2 Teams in, as I can confirm my Guild Vitruvians. 6 more to go.

Team updated in original post.

Edited by limenutpen

Might chance this later

Tomppa (Bestplayereu)

Juusto/Puuppa (JepJep)

Fluffybloodball (Fluffyball)

Iqor/Favorite (Requiem)

Bläster (Avenger)

Harva/Uhka/Usea (Harva)

Finnbor (Finnbor)

Fenox/Mavex/Neroh (Harbinger)

Ramarto (Charlatan)

Fanni (Suomineito)

Zenzey (Prime)

Raduh (Ruskohaukka)

Hello guys some small changes to the RWZ Champions League!

Ok the League will happen even with 4 Teams.

I spoke to Igor this week in-game from MVP and he told they are still up for this, and should post a team list soon.

Ace also whispered me some days ago and again also re-confirmed there interest.

This along with Vitruvians should make us 5 teams. I will post my list soon but being I have people coming back in game in recent days I am leaving my list till the last days :p.

As a sign of thanks to all those that will manage it there will be no mandatory entrance fee and give 5 million credits prize money (4 million to winner, 1 million to second place) from my pocket. Those participating can still donate 1 million to increase prize money, if they wish so but it is not required.

The format wiith 4-6 teams will also change a bit. No semi final round, a league round and a best of three final between the best 2 team. I think we will work it out a 1 game for each day more or less.

Whatever happens I thank all the people who participated in this thread showed interest in this, and for this I thank you all. We hope you will manage second time around!

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT to the teams who will eventually make it and to those that tried! :)

Edited by limenutpen