Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Top 15 Worst Mistakes in Warzone !!!

Rendolphe

i think the thing that ticks me off the most lately is in a WZ like NC, when you have one enemy at south, and all the people rezzing line up all nice and pretty at the door, so the one guy can see them and type 'inc s' and have all his team waiting for you when you get there..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely and utterly disagree with your opening statement. A guildie and myself, both 26k-27k tank spec'd assassins in EWH gear often are able to harass and survive in this situation while often times coming away with a cap(this also doesn't "weaken your team at mid" because 9/10 the other team will panic and send half to 3/4 of their team to that node leaving mid open for you to cap while giving our team plenty of time to back us up). Then again, we aren't retarded puggies who don't have a plan(are in voice chat, rotate CC's, run opponents off of the node so the other can cap... Etc... Etc). You'd be amazed at how many times we get the crucial caps and stall for reinforcements that ultimately end up being the deciding factor in the victory. I wouldn't recommend you do this unless you know the tendencies of your teammates and have quick, open lines of communication though.

I would have thought it was obvious that the other team's pylon is game for stealthies only (at the start). but that begs the question...if you have two tank sins, why on earth would you mess around with them from the start, thus revealing yourself, when you could easily ninja cap the thing inside the 1m mark, even if they drop a 2nd guard?

:2cents:

I would have thought it was obvious that the other team's pylon is game for stealthies only (at the start). but that begs the question...if you have two tank sins, why on earth would you mess around with them from the start, thus revealing yourself, when you could easily ninja cap the thing inside the 1m mark, even if they drop a 2nd guard?

:2cents:

The strategy you mention is pretty typical of our AH games. My examples were more in reference to NC and CW. It's actually best to try and wait until 40-35 seconds(yes, you did mention inside 1m, I'm just specifying for simplicity) in AH as it leaves the opponent less time to recap and offers us more than sufficient time to stall for the explosion. Especially because most teams will frantically try to recap, rather than focusing targets and dispatching interruptions. There is a ton of AoE and survivability between 2 sin tanks.

Edited by Cowflab

The strategy you mention is pretty typical of our AH games. My examples were more in reference to NC and CW. It's actually best to try and wait until 40-35 seconds(yes, you did mention inside 1m, I'm just specifying for simplicity) in AH as it leaves the opponent less time to recap and offers us more than sufficient time to stall for the explosion. Especially because most teams will frantically try to recap, rather than focusing targets and dispatching interruptions. There is a ton of AoE and survivability between 2 sin tanks.

Yeah, i usually so something similar. In the first round, i wait until about 10 seconds left, just to see if the other team gets anxious to leave the pylon and get to mid to avoid the pulse. If that fails, i then spend the other rounds starting to cc and/or fight around the 40 sec mark, depending on how many defenders there are...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.