Legacy Aging

hidy

This has been brought up before suggesting to have an age bar during character creation... i was thinking it would be a cool feature to have some type of aging feature based on your legacy exp. i could use a few more wrinkles in my face to look much older. what do yall think?

'Aging' Should be a choice as and when you create a character.

I for one, could imagine the Sith inquisitor to be quite elderly - serving a lifetime of slavery... then suddenly thrust into the whole sith stuff. Although it would look quite odd - if they became Assassin's as it is rare for even Forcer users to be so quick on their feet after the first century.

- Yoda being one of the few exceptions.

you would have to implement companion aging etcetc. makes sense just to leave it.

Dont get too wrapped up in roleplaying.

but you're playing a mmorpg lol..

how your character looks effects how you play. and it would be another way of utilizing legacy exp

Ultimately,

we shouldn't be asking Bioware for these silly RPG elements that probably <1% of the pop. really would care about. More people would rather have them maintain stable servers and update the game engine. Create interesting armors and build more content than spend time implementing these things. By the looks of it, it seems like it would be kinda time consuming. Like I said, don't get wrapped up in the RPG because, you won't find much luck asking for more RPG elements.

And btw, this game does the BEST job of roleplaying i've seen in any game. Skyrim is probably its competitor, but really, you don't even have a voice in skyrim soo......

my character is hot, and if she started wrinkling id probably quit because all my best mods/enhancements is in this sexy bikini armor and I dont remember the last time people enjoyed the sight of grandma in a bikini.

I think you underestimate how many people would enjoy grandma's in a bikini....

This has been brought up before suggesting to have an age bar during character creation... i was thinking it would be a cool feature to have some type of aging feature based on your legacy exp. i could use a few more wrinkles in my face to look much older. what do yall think?

I can see it now. At LL 50 you get the oportunity to spend mega credits on a hovering wheel chair with Rockets and blasters!! All coming ... wait for it ... Soon!!(™) :D

i like it.

kinda how when we saw the cinematic videos hope and return (?), we saw a young satele and now we see a much older satele