Pleas make makeb purchasable weapons

Irawratih

What i am requesting is that unlike now we have the ability to purchase main and offhand weapons with whatever the new black hole style tokens will be. I have never understood why we can not purchase main hand or even modable offhand weapons with black hole or columi tokens. I myself do not do raids but i do flashpoints every day, i am sure many others do not do raids. in my case i just do not have the time to get them done, also finding a good guild or group to run them is not easy. so what i am asking for is along with the gear we can/will be able to buy that you do not leave out weapons and offhands. i think the current prices for blackhole offhands are not bad, but the lack of them being modable is bad. Plus why no main hand. The raid versions of the main and offhands should be higher level then the coin versions.

I don't want to sound like a snob here, but if you don't do the content that the gear is designed for, why do you need the gear? I understand you want to progress your character too, but don't you think that people doing harder content than you deserve to have better rewards?

I actually clicked this thread hoping it was a request for purchasable legacy weapons. Legacy weapons, especially lightsabers, are something that is desperately needed. I would prefer them through a credits vendor, but even for a small price on the Cartel Market would be nice.

I don't want to sound like a snob here, but if you don't do the content that the gear is designed for, why do you need the gear? I understand you want to progress your character too, but don't you think that people doing harder content than you deserve to have better rewards?

No I really don't think we do. At lest not gear wise as its the only way to progress your character after 50. Give us titles, special mounts, new skins, ect. As much as everyone trys to say that "Raids are sooooooooo hard, and there for I deserve to be the only one who gets the best gear" its not true, Raiding is not that hard all it really means is that we have more game friends!

You should be able to get BiS Gear from each type of play style Raid, PvP, and yes SOLO! They put in the time, and work to. ;)

Edited by KalinSword

No I really don't think we do. At lest not gear wise as its the only way to progress your character after 50. Give us titles, special mounts, new skins, ect. As much as everyone trys to say that "Raids are sooooooooo hard, and there for I deserve to be the only one who gets the best gear" its not true, Raiding is not that hard all it really means is that we have more game friends!

You should be able to get BiS Gear from each type of play style Raid, PvP, and yes SOLO! They put in the time, and work to. ;)

I never said raids were "soooooooo hard", some are difficult, some are not. Some are easier for some players and harder for others. But unless you are soloing raid content, there is nothing in the game for the solo player to do that is anywhere near as difficult as raids.

And if you think all there is to it is having more friends, its pretty obvious you have no raid experience.

I am really not trying to belittle solo players. I can't understand why you would play an MMO as a strictly solo player, but if that is your choice, more power to you. But really, you aren't doing anything difficult enough to warrant the same rewards as an end game PvEer or PvPer.

Now if they were to implement some new solo player challenge mode, I would be all for that. And I would say then you could have comparable gear for soloing that. Hell I would probably even participate in it, it would probably be fun.

I agree that there should be some weapons on the vendors as well that are moddable. No, not everybody can do an ops. I know personally I can't sit for 3-4 hours and expect my small kids to take care of themselves while doing one. What I would want on there would be something that is an obvious step up without it being the absolute best item. I'd still say let those who are fortunate enough to be able to do ops get the best in slot stuff, but still give those of us that can't at least something to work towards and look forward to with our comm purchases.

No.

If you want the top end stuff, you have to earn it, not have it basically given to you.

If you can't, or are unable to raid... sorry about your luck.

Sorry, but I really agree with this. If you want top tier gear, you have to do the content. I'm not trying to be a snob, I myself am trying to get involved with Ops more to get higher gear.

If you choose to not do specific content, or simply "can't" due to a lack of time, then you are making the choice to focus on something else. The people that focus on that content should get the stuff specific to that content. It's a choice.

Just buy the top end barrel/hilt off the GTN or get the mats and a freindly crafter.

This,

You have the option to get the mods off the GTN for all top end main weapons and off hands. Barrels, hilts, armors, mods and enhancements can all be bought.

You just have to wait till the raiders do the content and RE them and then get them on the GTN.

You can get what you want, you just have to wait till there made available for you.

They should not be bought through comms.

I actually clicked this thread hoping it was a request for purchasable legacy weapons. Legacy weapons, especially lightsabers, are something that is desperately needed. I would prefer them through a credits vendor, but even for a small price on the Cartel Market would be nice.

I don't want to sound like a snob here, but if you don't do the content over again to get the gear for the alt you're playing, why do you even roll the alt in the first place? I understand you want to make the alt easier to level, but don't you think that people doing their alts the harder way deserve to have better rewards?

This,

You have the option to get the mods off the GTN for all top end main weapons and off hands. Barrels, hilts, armors, mods and enhancements can all be bought.

You just have to wait till the raiders do the content and RE them and then get them on the GTN.

You can get what you want, you just have to wait till there made available for you.

They should not be bought through comms.

Keep in mind the OP wants to buy Black Hole gear through daily comms. You can already buy it through weekly comms. So all he's asking for is to move the needle a little with the new expansion as the gear pyramid is going to most likely progress anyways.

And as you and a few others have pointed out, it's already possible to get rank 27 modifications for your gear anyways. It's expensive and time consuming, but it's a possible route. So I'm not exactly sure what the issue is since over a stretch of time, someone soloing dailies (and saving their cash), can already bypass Black Hole gear and get a lot of stuff almost comparable to Dread Guard gear.

Sorry, but I really agree with this. If you want top tier gear, you have to do the content. I'm not trying to be a snob, I myself am trying to get involved with Ops more to get higher gear.

Black Hole and Columi, the two types of gear mentioned in the original post are not the top end of the gear chain. When the expansion comes out, both Black Hole and Columi will most likely get overshadowed even further as the gear chain will progress beyond Dread Guard stuff eventually.

Hi just to clear things up a bit here.

What i am asking for is when they do the new black hole version gear what ever it may be called.

THE GEAR RIGHT BELOW THE RAID GEAR NOT THE RAID GEAR.

i would like them to give us the same option as with the rest of the gear just add the main hand weapons , but a modable version so you can upgrade if you want. Just like as they said now you can buy the lvl 27 stuff but holy wow it cost around 8 million for just 1. (thats a bit high)

I am not asking for ANYTHING for free. the current black hole off hands cost 75 black hole tokens. That is far from getting something for free. I just want a main hand option so i do not have to use a pvp weapon because their is no option for a black hole or what ever the new one will be called.

Edited by Irawratih