Best DPS possible on the MK-5 Operation dummy.

ellrochell

After looking at a thread on our server forums I wanted to get the feel of what dps is achievable atm in 63 BIS gear. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534251 a recent post done hitting 2288 dps on the dummy made me quiestion the authenticity of the posts. I just wanted to get a general feel of what people are actually hitting on the MK-5 dummy in 63 BIS gear.

After looking at a thread on our server forums I wanted to get the feel of what dps is achievable atm in 63 BIS gear. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534251 a recent post done hitting 2288 dps on the dummy made me quiestion the authenticity of the posts. I just wanted to get a general feel of what people are actually hitting on the MK-5 dummy in 63 BIS gear.

The 2288 could have been over a minute (multiple cooldowns + adrenals) but I suppose that's possible over 5 minutes (you'd need mini-maxed dread guard though).

+2k is doable over 5 minutes in mini-maxed Campaign gear so I can see some players hitting +2300 in mini-maxed DG, no way they'd do that in an actual Operation though:p

Guildie does over 2200 to an OPS dummy. Not that beating the dummy really matters in comparison to operations. For an example, last time the same monster did over 2000 DPS on Firebrand & Stormcaller (EC NiM). Class would be sentinel, no surprise there though. He is BiS AFAIK.

+2k is doable over 5 minutes in mini-maxed Campaign gear so I can see some players hitting +2300 in mini-maxed DG, no way they'd do that in an actual Operation though:p

Exactly, in an Operation you would never be able to hit this dps. As the OP do not understand, I made around 50 tests to hit this dps one time. Normal value BiS was always betwween 2100 - 2150.

Instead of working on his own dps he calls guys who are desperate and dedicated about maximum dps cheaters. :rolleyes:

The 48% critical was the thing that got me. I know you have auto crit off frenzy but it seems very high even with that, with your force crit chance only being at 37%.

What you don't get about this is, that my tree raises my crit chance on force attack in combat as well. You should study the sentinel trees a bit and maybe you will get what I mean. ;)

Edited by tman_ac

You guys have problems with the Operation Dummy? Because to me the Dummy is bugged as hell, my atacks do not complete the animations, sometimes no fly text and no damage, seems some abilities takes more time to active. It's pretty bugged to me.

I'm not smashing my keyboard.

I am trying to get a feel of what is most achievable from dps by the majority of players in swtor and I seem to haven really gotten to you by doing so, odd.

Not really. Was just a coincidence I found this topic. I bet there are players out there who did hit 2.3k BiS. As I am not the best player in this game I ****e up my dps test at the end a bit so a perfect player should easily reach 2.3k and above.

If you see, Teagan did 2258 in his first try with that gear. So with some practice and some more luck I guess he would easily beat me.

You are just moaning about others cause your powertechs never did that damage. But as I said before, you are comparing apples with bananas. :)

Well i actually have a mara aswell that used to be one the high ranked on that board when 61 was BIS. I am just try to get a feel off the forums what is the consensus about hitting this much dps. This isnt about you so please like i said before take your god complex elsewhere.