Thanks Bioware.

Lovethebeard

Just wanted to say thank you Bioware for all the effort you have put into this amazing game. I must admit there are some bug issues that still need resolving, but it's nothing game breaking and I have no doubt you will have them fixed in the near future. You guys have really proved that you are working hard and listening to us consumers. I'm very happy with the cartel market and how you guys are updating it constantly. I'm looking forward to Rise of the Hutt Cartel, I know you guys are going to do well on it.

Again thank you Bioware for everything you have done for us. Much love from Australia.

Let the hate commence.

You won't be getting any hate from me, pal.;) I agree, SWTOR is a great game, and despite my pet-peeves I really love to log in and play. For me it is all about story. I can have the classic MMO stuff with every other run of the mill MMO out there, but only THIS game offers me quality storytelling on top of it.

Thanks for that, Bioware.

I really love these ostrich threads.... never mind the countless hundreds of people that had to quit due to game breaking bugs over the last year. Wish I had of received blinkers with my CE edition :rolleyes:

I have been playing since day one and have never had any game breaking bugs. Sure, I have had bugs, but no game breaking ones.

In WoW, two years ago, there was a pond in one of the areas. When I went in the pond, there was like a bubble of some sort. If ANY character jumped in it, you would be logged out. When you logged back in, you would be in that bubble again and be logged out. I was unable to play for hours because of this.

Even at two years ago, WoW was around A LONG TIME and it still had a game breaking bug for me. Bugs happen.

I also agree this is a good game. Not great, hasn't hit that mark yet, but the stories come ALIVE.

My god the IA story, if Ian Flemming was still alive, I think he'd of given a standing ovation for how well written the story was.

There are some bugs and some balance issues, but the heart of the game, the story itself, second to none IMO.

I have been playing since day one and have never had any game breaking bugs. Sure, I have had bugs, but no game breaking ones.

In WoW, two years ago, there was a pond in one of the areas. When I went in the pond, there was like a bubble of some sort. If ANY character jumped in it, you would be logged out. When you logged back in, you would be in that bubble again and be logged out. I was unable to play for hours because of this.

Even at two years ago, WoW was around A LONG TIME and it still had a game breaking bug for me. Bugs happen.

I agree, some folks act like TOR is the only game to ever have a bug, I play EQII once n awhile and there are still glitches graphics problems that have been in the game on day one even after the revamp, yes there are many bugs in TOR but none of them have I have encountered kept me from levleing my toon, I guess some folks just have a little more paitents for these things, if I am having fun I can look over some bugs until they get around to them. The last game i played that had a game breaker bug for me was AOC, when it would Redline and kick everyone on the server about every 20 minutes or so, made playing tough.

I really love these ostrich threads.... never mind the countless hundreds of people that had to quit due to game breaking bugs over the last year. Wish I had of received blinkers with my CE edition :rolleyes:

So there were bugs standing with guns behind them, forcing them to quit the game? Wow, that's harsh :(

ca. 70 days of total gametime since launch kinda speak for itself, this game has given me lots of fun over the past year =)