I just need answers

Kazjan

You've guys been implicating all this crazy crap we don't need (like SGR)but why haven't you guys done nothing for Character Creation? This games been out for year and yet my character still looks the same since I've first created him. Add a image designed to both fleet so we can change the body type and the way our characters look.

Put those crappy side projects on hold and get to what this game needs updates on all the old crap.

You've guys been implicating all this crazy crap we don't need (like SGR)but why haven't you guys done nothing for Character Creation? This games been out for year and yet my character still looks the same since I've first created him. Add a image designed to both fleet so we can change the body type and the way our characters look.

Put those crappy side projects on hold and get to what this game needs updates on all the old crap.

Crappy projects to you maybe but to many other people including myself they are welcomed and appreciated so rather speak for yourself then for everyone else because there is no "we" in this there is only you.

SGR's dont matter to me because i already have level 50 characters. Besides the SGR stuff that will be in Makeb is a flirt option with NPCs, so what. Now my toon that is supposed to be married is going to walk off screen with some dude? It is kinda pointless.

I would much rather see more character creation options and some chat bubbles.

This post is for all the people who keep making comments about taking away resources from other forms of content by including sgr's.

The people who write the stories and design the quests are not the people who fix bugs, create warzones, fp's ,raids, ui features, minigames or the like. The development team is split into different departments that work on different things. They don't all share the same skill set, and are not a bunch of generalists. I would not want artists trying to debug code, or creating code for a new warzone.

This planet has been in the works for a long time. The money was spend for the voice actors, the artwork and the quests, and has not taken way from anything else. You people are using this as a way to veil your fear and bigotry behind thin arguments without sounding like a complete jerk. The only logical way to argue against them is to say we don't want makeb at all, because that is were the money went, not sgr dialogue.

The only way your arguments stands up is if you are so delusional that you think that LGBT content cost more money for writers, actors, artists and quests designers to develop. Utter foolishness.

So in conclusion: writers and quest designers don't fix bugs, design fp's ,ops or warzones, and they don't design ui features or minigames. They do the job they are paid for. Stop trying to hide fear and bigotry behind these idiotic arguments. Anyone with any common sense understands everything i just ranted on. Just stop because you are making yourself look stupid.

Edited by GalenMourne

The only way your arguments stands up is if you are so delusional that you think that LGBT content cost more money for writers, actors, artists and quests designers to develop. Utter foolishness.

Spot on, although I'm not entirely sure how the 'T' fits in. The OP is clearly unhappy with his character. Perhaps a gender change is what he's looking for? Anyway, I think you've provided the answer he needed, if not the answer he wanted.

Spot on, although I'm not entirely sure how the 'T' fits in. The OP is clearly unhappy with his character. Perhaps a gender change is what he's looking for? Anyway, I think you've provided the answer he needed, if not the answer he wanted.

Your post is amusing since the T stands for Transsexual and you imply he wants a gender change... xD

In all honesty though I couldnt care less about how my character looks and there are many like me so they should just postpone it

The people who write the stories and design the quests are not the people who fix bugs, create warzones, fp's ,raids, ui features, minigames or the like. The development team is split into different departments that work on different things. They don't all share the same skill set, and are not a bunch of generalists. I would not want artists trying to debug code, or creating code for a new warzone.

They may not be the crew of devs that do those things, however they are still a crew that could be working on something other than this "sgr stuff". I could care less about the personal opinions about sgr, what i do care about is the time that crew could be working on different RP fluff that has more influence than a few multiple second cut scenese that have absolutely zero impact on that game.

They may not be the crew of devs that do those things, however they are still a crew that could be working on something other than this "sgr stuff". I could care less about the personal opinions about sgr, what i do care about is the time that crew could be working on different RP fluff that has more influence than a few multiple second cut scenese that have absolutely zero impact on that game.

I love people who use one part of a post to back up idiotic arguments. Go read my entire post before you quote plz, then maybe you will realize how the entire argument went over your head. I went over why your argument makes absolutely no sense. Of course just like most of these posts you will probably just put on your blinders like all the rest and see what you want.

Edited by GalenMourne