Mod Question

Kasias

1. Why do they have "mod stations" if it is not needed to modify your equipment?

2. Do you have to fill in all 4 slots for the modification to work i.e. if I just put in ONE component and hit apply, will it work?

3. Can you buy all components for mods off the vendors?

Thanks in advance.

1. Why do they have "mod stations" if it is not needed to modify your equipment?

2. Do you have to fill in all 4 slots for the modification to work i.e. if I just put in ONE component and hit apply, will it work?

Thanks in advance.

1. No idea.

2. You can fill slots one at a time, yes. You can also remove mods from old gear at a price.

3. You can buy green ones with credits, and blue ones with commendations. I'm sure you can get purple ones from crafters and I have seen them randomly drop.

Thanks in advance.

1) You used to have to be at a mod station to mod equipment.

2) Not sure what you mean by "work" but yes, you can put in just a single mod and your armor/weapon will get the bonus that the one mod would apply to it.

3) Components for mods? As in the materials to create mods? No. You get materials for creating mods from the gathering skills.

Thanks in advance.

first two got answered well I think. The 3rd if I understand you correctly is yes you can buy all the mods to fill all slots from vendors for cash/commendations. They will not always be that great for your level as items you find as the best stuff is from bosses and crafters.

only item I have not seen at vendors is augmentations you get those from slicing alone I think.