25/25 quests? Can you have more?

Vicid

I'm a little worried about the 25 quest limit (I dare not approach having 25 active quests because I don't want to be hampered by it)

There are so many dailies and side quests that filling it up is very easy. Does anyone know if that is a hard cap?

Also there are some side quests that I can't abandon!

Yes, it's a hard cap. If you try to get a 26th, it will tell you that you need to complete missions. It's never been an issue for me, all the way up to Taris(Empire) in the last phase of testing. The best way to avoid it, I suppose, would be to only get daily mission when you intend to do them that moment.

Something I noticed when doing a bonus quest on Voss with several secondary quest givers part of the objectives, is that the added quests actually could go past the hardcap. Considering that the quests belonged to the actual Bonus quest and was really just a pre-requisite for completing it, I suppose they decided to allow those quests to get added in case the quest log was full.

Noticed that this happened for the class quests as well when I received two of them at the same time for my storyline.

- Elim

Edited by Eliminarion