<Team One> 1v1 Bracket AND Call for Referee's

NadirPalo

Thanks for running a very smooth (not an adjective intended to describe the slideshow on my screen during duels) tournament. Fun and efficient!

Sry bout the slideshow effect. If we do it again, or if someone else would like to host the next 1v1 tourney, we should experiment with different non-outlaw's den areas to hold the event

Ninjaedit: however, bad FPS means we had an awesome turnout! so thats a good thing at least!

Edited by NadirPalo

Thanks so much for hosting, the turnout was amazing. I hope there are more 1v1 tournaments going on later so I can learn to not panic. (causing me to forget my keys) :D

Very well put together!

PS: I hope that BW fixes the lag issues, my comp was crying :(

If anyone is interested in Sniper/Gunslinger 1v1 matchups I have written a fairly lengthy post in the Sniper forum, after my experiences in the tournament and duelling practice in the weeks leading up to it. I'm not the best Gunslinger but I think this knowledge could help anyone who is playing one (or playing against one).

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5752907#post5752907

Overall a very fun class to play, I would recommend everyone try playing a Sniper at some point. You're great against nearly every class in the game but if you want to beat a stealther, one wrong twitch and you're dead (Tor'barr made me look like a complete noob :p). The developers did an amazing job with the design of this class - I would say it's the only ranged DPS class in any MMO that is balanced by mechanics and not by numbers.

If anyone is interested in Sniper/Gunslinger 1v1 matchups I have written a fairly lengthy post in the Sniper forum, after my experiences in the tournament and duelling practice in the weeks leading up to it. I'm not the best Gunslinger but I think this knowledge could help anyone who is playing one (or playing against one).

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5752907#post5752907

Overall a very fun class to play, I would recommend everyone try playing a Sniper at some point. You're great against nearly every class in the game but if you want to beat a stealther, one wrong twitch and you're dead (Tor'barr made me look like a complete noob :p). The developers did an amazing job with the design of this class - I would say it's the only ranged DPS class in any MMO that is balanced by mechanics and not by numbers.

thanks for this Guide Dashto!!! I'll be following your pointers

Great Tournament! It was a slideshow on my screen but a great atmosphere