For those who care!

Aliensorigin

Yesssssssssssssss! 1 less healer I have to worry about on the pub side.

lol jk jk Naw but ill miss the late night pvp playing you and wish you the best! hope you comeback.

LOL Thanks mate :D and make the most of it while you still can :p btw if I'm not back in time congrats in advance on Elite Warlord ;)

Sorry to see you go man. Wish you the best. Hope this wasnt from that little misunderstanding earlier. But FYI, account sharing is against the TOS, so you might not want to give him your account. Just a word of caution.

Ohhhhhh yeahhh.... word of advice taken, thanks brother:D and no this wasn't just about earlier but sorta made the time for me too leave come little earlier:( anyways Its people like you I probably return for :rolleyes: thanks again brother and take care!

And keep winning those pug vs grim premades for me won't ya!:p

Thanks guys for the memories made while playing Swtor, but its time for me too move on, take care of yourself guys and best wishes for you all, possibly see you guys again one day!

Catcha round, Nabio!

sorry to see you go bro, definitely gonna miss our duo in pvp we've kicked ***, even when the odds were stacked against us. If you ever come back you'll have my guard and taunts waiting for ya :)

- Myrm

Welp have fun with other games if that is where you are headed. I took a few months off from this game to try out a few others but eventually ended up back here, just like this game more then I realized I guess.

It's most likely I will return too the game, just don't know if it will be when everyone has quit or when there all still playing, but till then ill enjoy my big break, take care my friend.

Take care and best of luck to you, Nabio. Will miss those heals in PvP.

Will miss you too Aikon, won't forget that one match we played one morning and we just ran the ball non stop against GD just your guardian leap and my pull :D

sorry to see you go bro, definitely gonna miss our duo in pvp we've kicked ***, even when the odds were stacked against us. If you ever come back you'll have my guard and taunts waiting for ya :)

- Myrm

CRICKEY MATE! Just for me? :eek: it's an honor Myrmedon, and thanks for letting me chill inside your big shiny blue bubble :D Will miss your bro!