Level 35 Smuggler companions all missing

keldeeny

Hello all

All my companions are gone! I have tried everything. Haven't heard back from support yet. I have: logged out and in, quit and back, ctrl UU, "N", died in combat to revive in medcenter, gone to ship, enabled and disabled UI...to name a few...ANYONE advise!? Sucks:rak_02:

No special missions. Just doing my class mission after the Great Hunt and gone! all of them. I even tried repairing the patch, and nada. I have seen many posts about this but no resolutions that have worked for me. The companion panel is completely gone.

The only other thing I can suggest, is that you post a new thread in the Customer Service section of the forums (linked below), if you haven't already.

Customer Service: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Did that too. I was so hopeful that the repair would work. Guess I'll hit the hay for now. Maybe something will turn up later on. At least there is a real companion waiting there! Lol :cool:

Edited by keldeeny

Out of curiosity, is the icon for Crew Skills (IIRC it looks like a gem) on the Menu UI greyed out?

Also, this posters question is valid as well:

So even with the pressing of the "n" key you still can't bring them out?
Edited by Ignicity

Hello all

All my companions are gone! I have tried everything. Haven't heard back from support yet. I have: logged out and in, quit and back, ctrl UU, "N", died in combat to revive in medcenter, gone to ship, enabled and disabled UI...to name a few...ANYONE advise!? Sucks:rak_02:

Don't know if this will help but have you tried running the repair tool on your launcher, I know this has helped me when I get weird things sometimes.