All server tournament

sirullrich

I was wondering if BW could do something like an all server tournament.

First each server would have 4 teams. 2 pub 2 imps. Each server would have to conduct there own mini tournament to determine which teams will go. Each team must submit a roster of 10 people. 8 starters and 2 subs. Once the roster is submitted it cannot be changed.

Therefore one day BW will transfer only those players over to the test server or whatever it's called. BW can set up a stream so that people can watch. Well it's a vague idea, but can SWTOR even do something like this?

Obviously you need to have 8 people to play. Another pug with no friends I see!!!!

So this idea is basically made for Premades and PUGs have no place in it?

Seems like a great legit feature considering the general populace of PvPers are PUGs.

Edited by Chlomamf

So this idea is basically made for Premades and PUGs have no place in it?

Seems like a great legit feature considering the general populace of PvPers are PUGs.

This is not a thread about pugs or premades. There is no rateds for solo players man. Either you can make your own team of 8 pugs or play with a guild. I am not trying to solve the problem for pugs and premades. I just want to see which pvp TEAM is the best. Let me stress TEAM not solo. If you want a tournament for pugs why don't you put down a solution instead of crying that pugs are getting rolled by premades. LOL

This is not a thread about pugs or premades. There is no rateds for solo players man. Either you can make your own team of 8 pugs or play with a guild. I am not trying to solve the problem for pugs and premades. I just want to see which pvp TEAM is the best. Let me stress TEAM not solo. If you want a tournament for pugs why don't you put down a solution instead of crying that pugs are getting rolled by premades. LOL

Wow, you are a horrible reader, as not once did I ever moan about Premades rolling PUGS. L2Read please.

Besides, do you honestly think that people are gonna want clueless PUGs up representing their Faction, or the best PvP Guilds?

So like I said, this idea is catered for Premades, not PUGs.

Wow, you are a horrible reader, as not once did I ever moan about Premades rolling PUGS. L2Read please.

Besides, do you honestly think that people are gonna want clueless PUGs up representing their Faction, or the best PvP Guilds?

So like I said, this idea is catered for Premades, not PUGs.

So if there is a mini tournament on the server and your pug team wins. It is not going to matter what other people say. What are you 12?

So if there is a mini tournament on the server and your pug team wins. It is not going to matter what other people say. What are you 12?

Are you sure you aren't 12? Because I triple-checked that Post and still don't understand what you mean, so I will guess what you meant.

You stated in your original post that each side would have 2 teams, and the team that wins the mini-tournament would go on to the actual tournament. That suggests that people would get to vote for who gets on the team, considering there's only 2 teams and hundreds of people on a Server. So yeah, it does matter what other people say.

HAHA! Each server will have 4 teams that are left standing from there servers tournament. YOU make your own team. Submit the roster then play on your servers tournament. The best 4 teams from your server will represent (2 pubs 2 imps) So it does not matter man. If your team wins the mini tournament on your server you go. Who is voting? You just have to win. That's it. Every team is a premade. For you to go to the main tournament you must finish top 4 on your server.

HAHA! Each server will have 4 teams that are left standing from there servers tournament. YOU make your own team. Submit the roster then play on your servers tournament. The best 4 teams from your server will represent (2 pubs 2 imps) So it does not matter man. If your team wins the mini tournament on your server you go. Who is voting? You just have to win. That's it. Every team is a premade. For you to go to the main tournament you must finish top 4 on your server.

Your original post did not clarify this correctly, and when I stated 'Premades' I meant the PvP Guild Premades. Who would obviously win over a random PUG Premade who communicate through Chat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.