For those who are in, when did you redeem?

Dothackking

What? theyre already done for today thats ridiculous! well I put my code in Aug.3 I guess i have a couple days to wait more than likely

The second thing to realize is scale. We invited more people to play Star Wars: The Old Republic today than many other MMO launches manage in their entire head-start process. As I mentioned earlier today, when we opened pre-orders we had a huge spike in numbers - far more than most MMOs capture at launch. That was the initial rush. After that, our pre-orders settled down.

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites. The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.

see bro

Nobody can post on the forums without being granted Early Access.

If you try to post from an account without an active subscription or game time, you get this message:

Username, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hmmm..then how am I posting on this page?

Me and one of my two friends are in, but we are looking for approx when our other friend will get in. To establish a basis, I'd like to see for those who are in, when they redeemed their code and what time they got in.

I redeemed my code on July 21st.

Got in today with the first wave [6:23AM EST]

Its not sad for them to not be through July... I wouldn't doubt 1/4th of the total happened within 3 days of the announcement. I remember seeing something like 750K had been preordered, and that was a month or two back. I could see them having let 200k or so in, and that only allowed folks within the first week of availability to come in. The next 200k will encompass something like 3 weeks, probably. Then the next 200k, would probably cover 6 weeks or so, etc....

All speculation, and theory, so don't quibble over numbers.. just trying to show the folks who are not understanding how its working.