New Difficulty modes?

SentinelDranoel

Topic #1: Elder Game Content – What is our intent for keeping level 50’s occupied? Answer: Introducing new content and activities for the elder game is a top priority in the coming year. We’ve got new Operations, new Flashpoints, new difficulty modes....

Has there been any new details on this subject or some elaboration? I would still like to see some of the storylines reintroduced in a hard mode instead of just doing the daily. I know I read once that a hard mode is not in the picture but now I see new difficulty modes in the state of game article.

My assumption (just an assumption) is that this means:

- Nightmare mode flashpoints (all or most that have a hard mode)

- Hard mode versions of some or all flashpoints that don't currently have a hard mode

- Nightmare TFB

I don't expect that there will be 4 modes for EV, KP, or EC, but they may change retool their existing Nightmares to be the only mode competitive for 55s.

I'd like a solo option added to Flashpoints, similar to DDO's system. This would let players who prefer to solo or who play at odd hours to see content that they might not normally see and it would allow for some additional RP options. Of course this would mean that gear and drops for solo runs would need to be lowered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.