ABC doing? Star Wars...

MilesTeg_cy

As long as Ahoka Tano isn't in it, (and they stay far far away from Mandalore, we don't need any further damage done on that vector) I don't see why not. The time in between RoTs and aNH is mostly unexplored so there is lots of room to work with, and not a whole lot of canon that is avalible to get steamrolled.

As long as Ahoka Tano isn't in it, (and they stay far far away from Mandalore, we don't need any further damage done on that vector) I don't see why not. The time in between RoTs and aNH is mostly unexplored so there is lots of room to work with, and not a whole lot of canon that is avalible to get steamrolled.

well the Post ROTJ canon is going away anyhow what with EP7 being a new story not based on anything in the EU.

Underworld might be what the OP is talking about. But last I checked it cost way too much per episode to work out.

Only reason it 'cost too much' is because GL wanted to basically film the series the same way he did the movies, and capture the same elements one would have if you were watching it in a movie theater. Last I heard, GL wanted to just wait until Lucasfilm had built new tech to handle the issue, but now that Disney is in charge of Lucasfilm, I doubt we're going to have to wait a whole bunch of time.

Of course, there's the possibility that the OP is talking about something completely different that Disney is considering doing over the dark and gritty nature that Star Wars: Underworld is supposed to have.