shadowlands pvp broken

Loranathae

i was in a match this morning which we won 18-0 novarre coast and now the wz is frozen i got no credit for the win and everytime anyone queues they come into our frozen match. i also found out there is no direct contact with someone to inform them of the issue. since i only pvp this makes the game unplayable with no hope of informing someone to the problem. what kind of game doesnt have a way to reach in game tech support. :mad:

I'm pretty sure you got credit for the win, you just didn't get a scoreboard or any potential mvp votes. I'm not on shadowlands but this isn't a server specific issue, it happens on other servers as well. I seemingly get the endless huttball bug myself. If you have a daily going at the time, you should notice that you got 'credit' for that win.

But, yeah, the bug sucks.

Edited by Ridickilis

Seems like there've been a lot of disconnects or crashes lately on Shadowlands. Many times I'll queue in a wz and people drop out before we even get the wz going. We were down to three in a wz against a full imp team and the wz was shutting down on launch.

No credit.

I've switched to lowbies because I kept getting the same Novare Coast.

I'm thinking that if everyone left it, the warzone would end, but instead you have a bunch of people continuing to play it as if nothing's wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.