Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Where is James Ohlen?

smexymage

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe James Ohlen is locked up in BioWare studios to keep him from spilling information that is not supposed to be released (he had that habit before launch) :)

Lol, yup. But that's what we love about him. He unwittingly spills the beans on what things are and what things are not. Now that the fallout has cleared up about layoffs and that the cartel market is fairly profitable, I feel that James would really benefit the community by popping his head out, even if it's just to respond to this thread saying "I'm alive."

Ohlen is one of the few quality people from the Bioware of old who are still working for the company, i would like to see him appear and become more involved with this game once again.

This. He was on the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic team. I have no idea if he still works on SWTOR though.

Edited by Dirtnose

Weird, his LinkedIn page is blank as in no info at all. And Facebook page looked like a copy of his Wikipedia page.

Probably staying in background after Cartel Market. God, I just can't get over that. And yes before anyone says "why don't you unsub", that's exactly what I did. But if they make more class story I will re-subscribe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.