Strongest Race for Marauder?

MasterRummy

Yeah, not really sure what the OP is getting at either. Yes, each race gets a unique social ability but it has no bearing whatsoever on game play or stats.

Unless you're talking about how well each race fits certain classes, then yeah, this belongs in story and lore.

And just to start trouble, cyborg maraders are best marauders. :D

Actually, this has more to do with race than you may think. Each race has their own strengths and weaknesses. If you put all races in a line and check their stats, no user will be equal. In addition, I do believe that the human is now the weakest character. Are you saying that you have not investigated this?

unfortunately, per stats, I cannot. However, if you find all races, at the same levels, you will see that per instance Health levels are not the same.

There are players within the Guild I am in:

Human Marauder Level 31: Health 4500

Sith Marauder level 31: Health 5100

I can understand why BW may have done this, but to a person who is heavily competitive (:cool:) it is hard for my character to keep up; thus again the reason why I ask. If this is lore, close it and I will move it over there. I just do not think that stats is a Lore ordeal.

Okay, for a second I'm going to assume you are serious. Do you think, perhaps, the HP discrepancy is due to the other guildie having more endurance on their gear as you? Do you both have identical gear across the board? Are you not wearing any relics at all? Did he get datacrons and you didn't? Do you know there is an inspect player option?

600 health is a 60 endurance difference. (IE not that much and easily lost if undergeared/wearing might enhancements instead of guardian one's)

I do really hope you are fooling around here though...

Edited by Ridickilis

If I was fooling around, I would be trolling, and liable to have my hand slapped. I understand your take on it and will see what I can find.

Well I was trying to be kind by saying 'fooling around'. I don't like insulting people (not to mention it's against the rules) and I would have felt bad if you really are serious and just didn't know there is zero difference between races other than cosmetics.