The false emperor flashpoint

Stebbinn

Hi, I'm wondering when is the best time to get a group there?

I've been for weeks now trying to get a group there, asking in chat, waiting almost 5 hours on the lfg system and nothing... haven't even got 1 player to group with me.... (I've been looking for both normal and hard mode.)

I'm not playing on any specific time, just depends when I'm home, I don't have a guild or any "friends", just some people I met that don't want to help.

I just want my last HK part and it seems I'll never be able to get it >.<

Peak Hours are usually between 8PM - 1AM server time. That would be the best timing. Not many people want to do this flashpoint after they got the HK part though, because the general loot is too low and the playtime can be pretty long, especially if people don't know the strats.

5 hours?

geez, what server you are on?

and I assume you're DPS, but even IF the 5 hours are a bit excessive..

If I remember correctly i did not wait longer than 20 minutes.. usually it's like 5- 10.

and I AM DPS.

I'm on Tomb of Freedon Nadd, yes I'm dps and yes I spent 5 hours of waiting.

I'd have given up a lot sooner if I hadn't watched loads of the big bang theory episodes while waiting.

I actually got a group after 2 hours for the foundry when I got that part.

Peak Hours are usually between 8PM - 1AM server time. That would be the best timing. Not many people want to do this flashpoint after they got the HK part though, because the general loot is too low and the playtime can be pretty long, especially if people don't know the strats.

I'm actually planning on getting my second character to 50 and try que as a tank, if that works I'll farm all the parts again...

Edited by Stebbinn

Why not just put yourself in the queue for false emperor through the group finder? At least then you can also me matched up with people who are not on the fleet but questing about while waiting in queue. You can just de-select all other flashpoints. This will mean your average time waiting will be longer (depends on the server), but eventually you will get a group.

Why not just put yourself in the queue for false emperor through the group finder? At least then you can also me matched up with people who are not on the fleet but questing about while waiting in queue. You can just de-select all other flashpoints. This will mean your average time waiting will be longer (depends on the server), but eventually you will get a group.

Read the post, I did que and waited 5 hours without getting any group

Read the post, I did que and waited 5 hours without getting any group

5 hours jeez.... I don't play on that server or know it's grouping nuances, but suggest rolling a healer or tank.

Yeah it's a crap solution if you want to play that DPS toon you've already leveled, but kills the waits anyway. My last roll, an Op healer, gets instant or several minute waits typically with group finder.

Edited by Joesixxpack

I am beginning to notice this. Two nights ago, one person dropped right away and last night two of four players said to kick them when we got into HM FE. FE is one of the longer FPs but it is probably shorter to just do it than leave, get and wait through the "deserter" debuff, and have to re-queue if you are a DPS.

It is not widely run. It is endgame, so that eliminates many, and once people hit level 50, many look to Hardmodes. The potential field is limited by these factors. If u have level 50, u could run dailies and do some crafting. I wanted to run it with a character, and I had many people ask me why I was bothering. I waited a LONG TIME, ran illum and belsalvis dailies and crafted t ton. Feel your pain!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.