The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

PvP is ruined

illmac

You seriously just released a patch without addressing this nonsense stun bubble?!? I get the feeling absolutely no one at BW/EA has ever even seen this game. The Sorc/Sage stun bubble is pure nonsense and u idiots should know this by now... lol It's incredible how bad you guys are at your jobs.

Perhaps, but variety is the spice of life and now we have it. After looking at nothing but jug/maras and mirrors, we also now get piles of sorc/sage hybrids. :p

Now that I think about it, my suggestion could be an acceptable replacement for bubble stun.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=582811

Battle Meditation:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_meditation

The whole point of this class was to "make allies more effective and bewilder enemies", so not having this is a big "shame on you Devs". Presense works in PvE, so we need some form of it in PvP...

Maybe the Cons/Inquiz should get this and top tier talents be tied to them for the Sage/Sorc AC and the shared tree...

I suggest this:

1. Add a it as a baseline talent to the Con/Inquiz class. Maybe a +15% ally heal output & 15% enemy damage debuff(but nerfs, your own healing/damage output), 3 min CD, 30sec duration, 100 Force.

2. Add a top tier talent to the Sage/Sorc healing tree to increase Healing percentage portion.

3. Add a top tier talent to the Sage/Sorc TK/Lite tree to increase Damage percentage portion.

4. 2. Add a top tier talent to the Sage/Sorc & Shadow/Sin BAL/MAD to increase duration.

I know Hutt Cartel is coming, but Sage/Sorc, especially Sage/Sorc DPS, and the BAL/MAD trees for both AC's could use some love now...

Thoughts?

Edited by L-RANDLE

You seriously just released a patch without addressing this nonsense smashfest?!? I get the feeling absolutely no one at BW/EA has ever even seen this game. The mara smash topped with 10k ravage and 5k execute, or jugg smash with immunity to all CC every 15 sec is pure nonsense and u idiots should know this by now... lol It's incredible how bad you guys are at your jobs.

Hmm, I hate to say it, but this whiner may have a point- why wasn't this fixed BW?

You seriously just released a patch without addressing this nonsense stun bubble?!? I get the feeling absolutely no one at BW/EA has ever even seen this game. The Sorc/Sage stun bubble is pure nonsense and u idiots should know this by now... lol It's incredible how bad you guys are at your jobs.

Oh ok so your saying that us Sage's/Sorceror's should willing give up our defensive power/shield so you can kill us faster. in the effort so you can satisfy your over sized ego. Well i'm sorry to tell you as both a Sage and a Sorceror that i won't be giveing up any of my defences for you.

I'd be willing to give sorcs force camo (ala sent/mara), a cd/HIGH LIGHTNING ONLY talent that doubled the damage absorbed by bubbles, let bubbles work similar to cloak of pain (IE some dmg taken is reflected back) AND let them completely gut smash into the ground to get rid of this ******** bubble.

The only good thing about it at all is that it's made me hate 50 pvp enough to level 2 out of the 4 other characters I wanted to make, because lowbie pvp is much more fun without the entire warzone being stunlocked for the entire match with random spikes of 5-7k dmg from the one smasher that got a smash in before he too was stunlocked.

Seriously. Give them whatever they want. Just get rid of this BS so everyone can start playing again.