The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

HK-51 Advice?

Solzean

Hey,

I currently am looking to find the HK pieces over in Taris, now I have used the Dulfy guide but it is very unspecific about where to look. Are there any other guides out there that are more specific?

Also so far I have looked through Dromund Kaas and now I am on Taris...are all parts really this boring to find? Is there some tricks to find these parts? I can imagine on launch of the event it wasnt so bad but atm it is turning out to be the most boring thing ive done in a game lately, even less exciting than playing Farmville I imagine.

Not sure if there are more specific guides, Dulfy is pretty good. On DK, I found the piece near where the matrix shard cave is. It is best if you partner up with someone else to cover the area, it goes faster. On Taris I had to partner up, the area can be large. I found it in the middle of the are with the hostile guys (forgot their clan names).

The guide that you have read over on Dulfy's is spot on IMHO, I have completed this quest and at times it can get boring, but that is the object of quests like these. It takes time to complete and dedication. The trick is getting a group together and going to the place that is outlined in the guides and splitting out in directions searching for it.

I didn't have any trouble finding the part on Taris, however, Dromund Kaus (sp?) and the Jedi Temple tried my patience but in the end I found them. You have to take small steps and don't miss a single piece of terrain to scan. Also every time the part is found it is relocated to a different place, not a static location.

TLDR:

Group up with some friends and search, it will be easier, do crafting missions while scanning :cool: