Whats with the server problems ?

P-hantom

@Bioware

Was the beta stress test a fake ? or simply a publicity stunt to entice those who hadn't yet ordered the game ???

I was there on the stress test weekend, never once had a DC. Didn't have to que to get on a server and all went well.

So whats changed, we have many more servers now and yet (for the last 7 days) there have been nothing but problems.

:confused:

They have had issues with the serves all through beta, plus a number of other issues they never fixed just removed from the game. I won't get into it all but there is enough problems that this game will fail without major upgrades, patches and fixes for this game.

Since this is clearly your first MMO launch, I'll give you a couple hints. First, this is launch day. This is what happens when an MMO launches. Everyone tries to log in at once. Secondly, this will die down. People can't take work off forever. People are excited and want to log in all at once. Chill out.

Beta weekend, I had to wait up to an hour to get in....

Last 7 days, I was only queued twice on Mind Trick.

They made a post about this--server population is capped for now, as they have just added a ton of new servers for launch and they want all of the servers to fill with nicely dense populations. Having the servers all fill up and queue in the short term means that loads of new players will fill into the light servers.

It's a bit of a pain for those of us who've already had a week to play, but it will work itself out in the relatively near future.

Since this is clearly your first MMO launch, I'll give you a couple hints. First, this is launch day. This is what happens when an MMO launches. Everyone tries to log in at once. Secondly, this will die down. People can't take work off forever. People are excited and want to log in all at once. Chill out.

Can we stop the kiddie crap. Its been like this for how many DAYS now? Has nothing to do with launch. So far this is awful launch.