Revans mask

JediKnightCarter

I had spent $80 of cartel coins to get revans mask but all i got was junk and 2 pieces of revan armor(not the mask) I shouldn't have to spend $80 and not get it at all

Your time would been better spent doing dailies for a week or less and buying it off the GTN from all the lucky people who got it. I bought a few packs back when we got complimentary coins and got garbage. Now I spend my coins on unlocks that would otherwise cost several million dollars.

I had spent $80 of cartel coins to get revans mask but all i got was junk and 2 pieces of revan armor(not the mask) I shouldn't have to spend $80 and not get it at all

You could have sold all of those packs on the GTN and bought 20 Revan Masks.....

Edited by Galbatorrix

I feel your pain.

I spent SIGNIFICANTLY more than $80 and have 7 complete sets of Revan's robes, but no mask. I had to purchase the mask on the GTN.

I have learned my lesson and will not be purchasing the Cartel Packs in the ridiculous amounts I had been. (Anyone have the number for Gamblers Anonymous?)

Stick to the GTN, use it to your advantage.

I got a phantom mask off the GTN for 1000c

People mess up and post things without knowing what they're doing. Watch the GTN adn ask around. People in my guild have gotten them for less than a mil.

You can get a million credits in a day. Not hard.

god I hope this is a troll post

a very big LoL if it's not

Why are the masks so popular anyway? I know they're rare.... but I don't understand the urge to have an ugly mask... I'd rather have an Nihilus' mask over Revan's any day...

As for spending $80 on packs for 1 mask... why not sell all those packs and buy anything you wanted off the gtn

You can spend $300 and still not get either mask or throne or hoverchair. It's the fun of chance packs however by the same token you could have 10-30 crystals in return that sell for upwards of $2-3million each depending on your server

Mugs like you are all that's left playing this game but at least it lines EA's coffers and they can release good quality content in future expansions ... oh wait.