Advanced Assault Enhancement 26

Advanced Initiative Enhancement 26

Skibidi/Princes'sofia (Imp/Rep) can craft the following:

1. Campaign Relic of Shield Amplification

2. Dread Guard Relic of Shield Amplification

3. Advanced Efficient Enhancement 26

4. Advanced Assault Enhancement 26

5. Black Hole Demolisher Mk-1 Implant

I have no credit fee. Just send mats, and tips are greatly apreciated.

Cryrre (republic) can now make Reflex Armoring 27, Weighted Mod 27B, Nimble Mod 27, and Deflecting Mod 27

Skafias (republic) can now make Acute Enhancement 27 and Intuition Enhancement 27

Edited by Coffee

Update?

The maintainer of the thread was supposedly/randomly banned from the game for some time for hacking (every single one of us guild members are currently thinking "what the hell?"). Not quite sure when he is due to be back.

The maintainer of the thread was supposedly/randomly banned from the game for some time for hacking (every single one of us guild members are currently thinking "what the hell?"). Not quite sure when he is due to be back.

Alright, then we should consider creating a new thread, especially if we have no IRL contact with the player to determine return timing.

I would be happy to create a new one if no one objects.

I think we probably should create a new one, however...

We've switched threads once already and I know people still use the older, out-dated thread (I get requests for items I am no longer crafting on a daily basis, despite this thread being up to date). Another switch might engender additional confusion.

Usual ban/suspension lengths are 1 week. Are the updates to the list very pressing (did I miss a critical addition that wasn't otherwise filled)?

This thread has often gone un-updated for weeks at a time previously. It would be awesome, if someone takes over the task, if we could have more consistent updates. I almost want to suggest a moderated google document or something so that multiple administrators could update and keep tabs on things, instead of a single person being responsible for daily updates. Maybe an officer from each of several well-regarded raiding guilds as admins?

Something 3rd party would be nice if it had sorting capabilities, etc.

Ok, well I can create a new craftables thread that I know I can update every 1-2 days. Concerning the Google Doc, I like the idea but I am not sure who specifically should get editing rights and the like.