Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th + 8hrs downtime

fushnchips

who knows it could be 4hrs most times it's only half of what they state but sometimes those 8hrs turn into 12.

I hope it's not the full 8 hours...but, am I the only one dreading downloading another massive patch? I'm afraid that'll take longer than the maintenance time lol

Wait a minute, I forgot to see on the launcher, will the downtime end on 4PM GMT or start then?

If it's the second one, then screw Bioware, they purposely did that so all the Europeans wouldn't be able to play the game for long. **** Bioware and their anti-European ways.

It will end at 4pm for you, assuming they don't extend the maintenance. I don't see what all the complaining from the EU players is about. I'm a night owl and would prefer my maintenance during the morning early day...which is better anyways since most people are in school or work at that time.

Edited by Darth-Rammstein

Mailboxes no longer send mail. You are left with the Send option greyed out and the item doesn't send to the intended person.

This as been tested on Tatooine and Republic fleet :eek:

So, an improvement! Can't complain about not being able to get mail if there's NO MAIL TO GET, HAR!

Way to go Bioware.