Universal Translator

Gekido

I am dyslexic and have a slow reading speed so I don't always get to read the mission convosations when the person your talking to is speaking in a different language, I think a universal translator would be a good addition for this then I can listen to the person talking English rather than reading half a Convo, alternatively gave it patched through your ships protocol droid.

I don't really think that's feasible, given the sheer amount of new VO that will need to be done. A far simpler solution, in my opinion, would be to have the option for conversations to not proceed on their own, but rather wait for input (space bar) from the player when he is done reading the text.

I am dyslexic and have a slow reading speed so I don't always get to read the mission convosations when the person your talking to is speaking in a different language, I think a universal translator would be a good addition for this then I can listen to the person talking English rather than reading half a Convo, alternatively gave it patched through your ships protocol droid.

On the Chat Window there are 2 Tabs (to begin with), the 1st Tab has general chat & stuff in it but the 2nd Tab will have the Conversations in it so you can click on the 2nd Tab before/during/after the Conversation to read what was said

On the Chat Window there are 2 Tabs (to begin with), the 1st Tab has general chat & stuff in it but the 2nd Tab will have the Conversations in it so you can click on the 2nd Tab before/during/after the Conversation to read what was said

It'd be much more feasible to have something like this on the screen instead of just in the chat bar, especially when you have a response to make, but didn't get to read half of what the NPC said before making your decision.

I'm not dyslexic, but I do read slow, likely because I pronounce all the words in my head, much the same way as if I were reading aloud, and I too either miss half of what is being said or have to constantly restart conversations because I missed something. and I also love the idea of either a universal translator or the ability to just mute the NPC altogether and give me enough time to actually read everything before it continues to the next paragraph. I love the idea of being able to tab to indicate that I am done reading and am ready for the next part to display.