SOULTIGER VOL. 1 Jedi Shadow PVP

NickEwok

(EDIT: THIS LINK IS FOR THE NEWLY UPLOADED AND REDONE FULL LENGTH VIDEO)

The 2nd video in my Jedi Shadow PvP continuing series playing 27/0/14. Hope you guys enjoy! Shout out to the rest of the Watchmen and LD50 for a great night of Warzones. I don't claim to be pro, just enjoy doing this. The FPS drops at times (due to fraps and my slow cpu) New videos will use Sony Vegas and also feature footage from my Assault Spec 50 Vanguard. Questions, Comments, Concerns? Feel free to post them below or on the channel.

Edited by NickEwok

I'm sorry but I don't see anything special or outstanding gameplay here. Just a decent use of the class, some boring facerolling and even some mistakes (like using mindtrap on people and then instantly Deathfield/FiB on them... like ***).

Also no huttball gameplay - the warzone that allows for the craziest tricks as a shadow/assassin.

Disappointing.

Oh and I could be wrong but looks like you don't even have guard keybound, although switching guard to priority targets is one of the most important things a shadow offers to his team...

Edited by DynamiCtagez

At the very least, i'm loving the music!

Gotta say i'm not a fan of the shadow class, been trying to level it up and all, but i just don't find it as entertaining as other classes. Even so you make it seem extremely enjoyable, so kudos to you ^^

I'm sorry but I don't see anything special or outstanding gameplay here. Just a decent use of the class, some boring facerolling and even some mistakes (like using mindtrap on people and then instantly Deathfield/FiB on them... like ***).

Also no huttball gameplay - the warzone that allows for the craziest tricks as a shadow/assassin.

Disappointing.

Oh and I could be wrong but looks like you don't even have guard keybound, although switching guard to priority targets is one of the most important things a shadow offers to his team...

If you watch, the mind trap was use the first time to prevent an interrupt on a cap, he broke the cc, his buddy landed so I used FiB.

2nd Time I use mind trap, a guardian lept in ang got a smash off, sap broken, large group, FiB

Also for guard I did not use it last night as my guildie was working on his tank spec (guardian) and was guarding me throughout the night since we had no healer. If you check my buffs you will see I was guarded for most if not all the group combat, and as you may know, a guarded target cannot guard. So I changed my bars to not feature it exclusively.

I also do have plenty of huttball footage, however too many input files made WMM lag, but will be sure to mix it up in later videos.

Im going to go in today and see if I can compile the rest of the footage (4 more mins worth) maybe WMM will allow me to do so today. Thanks for the responses though guys.

Edited by NickEwok

Shadows and Sins are NOT op, They have a ton of utility and can play a major factor in the outcome of a rwz. I see some very good play in that video unlike the hater above I fully see the use of mind trap then death field. I do have to keep in mind however many people just don't understand advanced tactics such as that. Cool vid bud!

Shadows and Sins are NOT op, They have a ton of utility and can play a major factor in the outcome of a rwz. I see some very good play in that video unlike the hater above I fully see the use of mind trap then death field. I do have to keep in mind however many people just don't understand advanced tactics such as that. Cool vid bud!

Yawn. I wonder why I even posted my critiscism. The world is not just black and white, hater or fanboy. It's not that I made a comment about his music choice or smthn. I simply posted criticism. Deal with it.

I don't see the use of filling the guys resolve at 4:17 for basically no reason, since he uses FiB a couple of seconds later. Sure, just a small mistake but whatever. Just wanted to point that out. There's plenty of other shadow videos out there, and this one is imho by no means outstanding. I'm not saying he can't play. The video simply doesn't show anything special.

Edited by DynamiCtagez

Will be posting a new link shortly, was finally able to squeeze in the huttball footage. I am ok with criticism, but I do personally believe there isn't a class which has yet to be OP in its own right:

Bubble Stun Sages/Sorcs

Assault Vanguards/Pyrotechs

Smash Guardians/Juggs

Smash Sents/Maras

Hybrid Shadows

Old School Scoundrel/Ops Burst DMG w/ adrenals (currently OP Gunslinger/Sniper)

This leaves.......nope thats it, every single Class in the game has atleast 1 OP Tree/Spec/Build.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.