The Ability to buy Credits from the Cash Shop

Chiramu

You can, essentially, by selling cartel items on the GTN.

Remember one of the primary aspects of the D3 system is that the gold is sold by players. They make a point that no gold is created only transferred. Since the cartel market doesn't really offer that kind of interactivity, the above process actually mimics the desired process about as closely as you can.

Hate to say it, but that would make the "gambling" packs moot. (I agree with, but as a company I doubt EA would)

People would stop buying the packs, and just buy credits, use said credits to purchase what they want off the GTN. The supply side of Cartel Armor/Items would drop, and it would inflate the prices for cartel items.

Buying credits from the market is a bad idea. And it doesn't mean creditscammers stop as they can just undersell the market. Are people so lazy they can't just buy things for CC to sell for credits? All you need is a little (un)common sense.

Best thing to do is report them all and not buy and whenever there's a rise in adverisements make sure to teach people that buying has many risks, reaching from IG unstable economies, more advertisements, people getting scammed (not getting what they buy), stolen accounts, all the way to credit card fraud & identity theft.

Basically the moment you visit their sites you risk getting malicious programs, an up to date virus scanner is no guaranteed protection!

If you unite the people on your server, then it's possible to reduce the advertising to a minimum, but as long as there are people willing to buy we'll keep getting those mails. Free to play doesn't help here.

Hate to say it, but that would make the "gambling" packs moot. (I agree with, but as a company I doubt EA would)

People would stop buying the packs, and just buy credits, use said credits to purchase what they want off the GTN. The supply side of Cartel Armor/Items would drop, and it would inflate the prices for cartel items.

Yeah.. There is a valid point there..

Over all I like the idea.. But I do feel it would be problematic in some ways.. Like above for instance..

The other question is, would people be more apped to purchase coins to get credits?? It would depend on the cost for coins to credit ratio.. But I might for somethings..

Just do daily's in like 90 min can net over 300k why the heck would you want to pay for credits when you can earn boatloads in a short amount of time? :rolleyes:

You'd think the scammers focus on the lower levels, even though they still send scam mails to level 50s

You'd think the scammers focus on the lower levels, even though they still send scam mails to level 50s

That's funny, really this is about the easiest game to make in game currency on, it boggles me that people would consider buying credits at all. I think the people sending those tells are more then likely phishing for accounts, probably why there sending those tells to 50's. in any case what those scammers offer compared to how long it can take to get that much is far from what it's worth. Can sit at the GTN for ten minutes and turn 100k to 1m pretty fast. Lol :p