Help, please! I'm sub, but got glitched as F2P

SoSickMinded

I subbed about a week ago, for a 6 month subscription.... I was a subscriber about 2 hours ago, but after taking a break and signing back in, I was told that I was not authorized for my rest experience and I have a chat limit... I paid $75 for 6 months of subscription, not a week.... anyone else having this issue??

After getting back online after a few minutes, it is saying I am a subscriber again, but I have to repurchase my piloting and try, reset my skill bar, and I lost 100k rest exp(which I know may not seem like much, but I'm a lower level).... Bioware, what kind of evil glitch is this?!:mad:

Edited by SoSickMinded
More discovered

I actually had this happen to me as well. Called customer support, he had me log out and log back in. That fixed the problem for me but he also told me to try restarting the entire client and if that didn't work to call back for further assistance. They were very helpful.

I had this happen a couple weeks ago as well on a toon I hadn't played in a while, thought I would go and start leveling it up and then after a break I get hit with this bug.

Logging out then back in fixed the first part of the issue but I still had to set up all my stuff again and claim all the items I get with all new characters, and I permenately lost over 90k rest xp.

I'm honestly afraid to play any of my other characters because I don't want the same crap to happen to them.... I wonder what causes this bug... also, I still haven't gotten a response from customer service...

My best advice is to write an in game ticket and see what that gets you.. In game tickets always seem to work for me.. But that is all I can think of..

Sorry.. :(

Yup. Just log out and log back in and that should fix it. If you are in doubt, quit the game entirely and restart.

Just click on the question mark in game, that should get you to the screen you need to log a ticket. You may find some info on this issue in the knowledge base too.

Yeah, sadly it's one of the most frequent and annoying bugs that were introduced since the F2P model. I've been subscribed for more than a year with a 3 month renewal subscription, yet one of my chars suddenly acquired the f2p "status": money, rested experience, skills, speeder license...everything was gone.

Submitted tickets, reaaally slooooow response and yet only by logging on and off later it was fixed. But my credits and rested experience were gone. Worst part, every 5 or 8 days the bug reappear ON THE SAME character, though this time all I have to do is just close the game and log again.

And as you said pal, the feeling or terror and apprehension that this could affect your other characters is quite horrible! Especially in those that have a million or more credits, since BW never gives back all the credits that were lost.

Edited by zorroazul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.