Server faction population

Rikiu

I'm looking to reroll on a PvE server here in the Europe. There's one English server marked as very heavy, but I can't find any tool that spits the population by faction. Truth be told I'm not too bothered about which side I roll so the only factor I can see influencing that is a large gap in the population of both factions. Does anyone know of a site that offers such info?

I'm looking to reroll on a PvE server here in the Europe. There's one English server marked as very heavy, but I can't find any tool that spits the population by faction. Truth be told I'm not too bothered about which side I roll so the only factor I can see influencing that is a large gap in the population of both factions. Does anyone know of a site that offers such info?

i've never seen anything like that.. but i can say i think most are even

What I would do if I were you.

Create a level 1 of each faction and run them straight to fleet (can go at any level just have to be careful not to agro mobs)

Look at how many fleet instances there are and how many people in the those instances at your playtime.

Talk a little bit in general on the fleet, saying you're thinking of joining this server, what's the faction balance like.

This won't give you solid numbers, but you should get a decent idea what the balance/split is like.

You're probably talking about The Red Eclipse, as it's the European server which commonly hits very heavy first. The population is a bit higher on the Empire side I feel. Fleet activity is commonly slightly higher, and run a tad more often into empire vs empire pvp than the other way around. But it's definitely just a minimal difference I'd say.

Not sure how it'd be at lower levels though, and with that in a month or two at cap for example. But doubt it'll change any.

All in all, both sides have a very healthy community.

You're probably talking about The Red Eclipse, as it's the European server which commonly hits very heavy first. The population is a bit higher on the Empire side I feel. Fleet activity is commonly slightly higher, and run a tad more often into empire vs empire pvp than the other way around. But it's definitely just a minimal difference I'd say.

Not sure how it'd be at lower levels though, and with that in a month or two at cap for example. But doubt it'll change any.

All in all, both sides have a very healthy community.

Yeah that's the one. Thanks for the input! Just going to bite the bullet and roll republic - can always spec heal if my wait times are too long for FPs.

Yeah that's the one. Thanks for the input! Just going to bite the bullet and roll republic - can always spec heal if my wait times are too long for FPs.

DPS wait times (especially during leveling) are lengthy (and that's an understatement even I'd say). If you want to frequently do FP's I'd definitely say go for healer or tank. Overall there are simply way too many DPS players (a common issue for many servers for that matter).