Whats YOUR legacy title?

Nakani

Dear. Lord.

Those on about "Starkiller" being from anything OTHER than Luke's original name from before A New Hope was filmed are flat out wrong.

1975 was when the film actually started to go into preproduction and that's around when it was changed. Luke Starkiller was the main character and had been since the first draft of the script.

So, no... nothing predates it because it came from when Starwars was INVENTED.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear. Lord.

Those on about "Starkiller" being from anything OTHER than Luke's original name from before A New Hope was filmed are flat out wrong.

1975 was when the film actually started to go into preproduction and that's around when it was changed. Luke Starkiller was the main character and had been since the first draft of the script.

/SIGNED

Damn kids.

I went with creed as it's a good last name and title. Also my Trooper (not my main) is a hulking Zabrak by the name of Apollo. Also have a smuggler called Nemo (for Captain Nemo) and an Inquisitor named Ming (for Ming the Merciless) though the last is a female as I love the voice even though I could make one that looked exactly like Ming the Merciless.

By the way, can't recall at the moment - is Legacy name linked to account or server?

Linked to server.

I snagged "Hawke" for my Legacy name this morning. Didn't actually take it from Dragon Age 2, but from an earlier MMO character I named because I thought Ethan Hawke's name was cool.

So, now I've got my smuggler, Arlan Hawke, fearless leader of my guild, Hawke's Company.

Dear. Lord.

Except that it didn't make it into the movies so it wasn't canon.