Whats YOUR legacy title?

Nakani

So, some of us have have already finished act one, and got access to our legacy options. What name did you pick for yourself? Did you go with a last name, or did you pick something to use as a title?

Personally, i went with the title option.

The Undying Legacy! MUAHAHA! (Someone beat me to immortal by a few hours.)

What did you pick?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if i'm saddened that you were so unoriginal, or happy that you picked something from my favorite book series.

Originality will come on my 2nd toon's server; unless they made Legacy account wide which...I'm doubting. The rest of my names are all original.

At least I didn't go Robb Stark...I have a feeling all of that guy's toons (awesome, though) will be SoFaI characters.

sidenote: I saw an Agent Agent Jenkins. I wanted to facepalm.

/facedesk

The BEST name i've heard of was a sith... Warrior or Inquisitor... But he got the "Lord" title, and the character name was "Of The Dance."

Edited by Nakani

Originality will come on my 2nd toon's server; unless they made Legacy account wide which...I'm doubting. The rest of my names are all original.

At least I didn't go Robb Stark...I have a feeling all of that guy's toons (awesome, though) will be SoFaI characters.

I believe it is account wide actually.

Trying to find a post with the info. They had a post with the info during beta but I have no idea if they still do, and the forums are laid out differently .

Edited by Genko