Guild Directory 2.0

MelliMelon

Guild: Hit and Run

Officers: Brent-Spiner, Thorazine, Corr

Faction: Republic

Focus : PvE

http://hit-and-run.enjin.com/

Tidbit: We are a relatively new PvE focused guild. We do not actively recruit, but we run daily PUGs for every operation up to HM KP. We welcome the entire community to join us on these PUGs, including fresh 50's as we are always willing to teach the mechanics to all the fights.

Edited by raidmac

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guild: Dark Lemmings

Guildmaster: Moon

Officers: Radzkie and Megan

Faction: Empire

Focus (PvE/PvP/RP): PvE

The Dark Lemmings it the Doomed Lemmings Imp guild. It's not as active, but we have a progression raid group on that side now, ready/waiting for 2.0. Moon is the leader, but I(Radzkie) pretty much run the whole thing. I schedule all the raids and whatnot. Megan ish my widdle helper. :p

Edited by Radzkie

Guild: Legion X

Guildmaster: Sharcie

Officers: Raeff, Doyles, Arrielok

Focus (PvE/PvP/RP): We're social with a light focus on PvE

Tidbit:

Sharcie logged in one day and had been given guildmaster since he was the only 50 toon and everyone else in the little guild had bailed. As a former GM in other games (WoW, SWG), I decided to recruit like-minded guys in my age bracket to play the game. First I recruited friends and slowly we have evolved into a 20-person guild, with most of us havign multiple characters. We play mostly in the evenings and late nigh as well as weekends.

Guild: Shades of the eternal void

Guildmaster: Serroth

Officers: Kylinia, Synestra, Vedius, Jeva, Edack, Cazak, Kayzen, Madjack

Faction: Imperial

Focus (PvE/PvP/RP): Progressive PVE - lots of pvp and a little bit of Rp mixed in

Tidbit:

At the moment we are Progressive raiding, running 3 to 4 days on the New operations and old as well. We had everything down with only NM EC Kephess And Vorgath left.

Also have a core group that loves to go pvp, so there is quite bit of focus in that as well.

With our RP leaders just back from a brief Hiatus we are getting our rp focused events back up on sundays

Guild: Hit and Run

Officers: Brent-Spiner, Thorazine, Corr

Focus : PvE

http://hit-and-run.enjin.com/

Update to the tidbit:

Hit and Run is an endgame guild focued on PVE raiding. Pre 2.0, we cleared HM TFB and for 2.0 we currently have 3 active raiding guilds, currently are forming a 4th, and still currently do not actively recruit. If you're seeking membership for our guild, seek a member/officer about joining one of our Pug Raids.

(From here on out, it is a joke)

Rybes, the leader of DJO [The most active guild on the server!!!] has even proclaimed one of our tanks the best tank on the server, and our guild the best on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Guild: Crimson Dark Guard

Guildmaster: Stormlance

Officers: Felhiro, Meekoh

Faction: Imperial

Focus (PvE/PvP/RP): Role play medium guild with strong social and friend ties. Looking to advance storylines and for those who are looking for fun in the game without being die hard serious. Looking for adults, or those who can act like adults and ready to contribute to the community of the guild. Full charter and info on the guild is up at crimsondarkguard.guildportal.com, or send us a whisper or mail in game.

Should add that Grim Determination's officers (since it seems like we're the only guild who, for some reason, doesn't have them listed) are Talisya, Tatia, Princèss, Wolfbane, Dee'dee, Rin'il, Wrecks and Vorlin.

• 2 weeks later...