What's Next in the Cartel Shop?

Crabbits

In light of the awesome addition of the Life Day items, I thought it would be fun to speculate on what new content is going to be put in the cartel shop?

I'll start...maybe we'll be able to buy a pass to use cartel coins to take the mods out of our armor, or maybe we'll need to start paying cc to use the "S" key, or maybe we'll be able to use cartel coins to reduce the amount of time loading screens take.

Scott Farkas you are no God!

I don't know, and don't really care what items they put on the Cartel - I refuse to throw even more money than the monthly sub at the game - but if there is ever another 'Pay to Win' pack (like the spaceship upgrades) then they won't even be getting that any more. Edited by Cybermeister

I don't know, and don't really care what items they put on the Cartel - I refuse to throw even more money than the monthly sub at the game - but if there is ever another 'Pay to Win' pack (like the spaceship upgrades) then they won't even be getting that any more.

Well, if you dont plan to throw anymore money at the game other than a subscription, what are you going to do about Makeb since you cant buy it with your monthly CC stipend? O.o

And $15/mo isnt enough for EA. Expect more testing of the waters (like the ship upgrades), in the coming months. :)

I don't know, and don't really care what items they put on the Cartel - I refuse to throw even more money than the monthly sub at the game - but if there is ever another 'Pay to Win' pack (like the spaceship upgrades) then they won't even be getting that any more.

Like the other guy that quoted you said, not spending extra money is pretty much not going to be an option soon.

I also do not see video footage of cathar included in the video footage of the expansion so if you want cathar you'll have to pay extra for that.

You got to pay now for pretty much everything that has been introduced since the cartel market opened. You can probally make a pretty solid assumption that you will soon have no choice but pay to stay competitive or enjoy anything new.

Edited by kirorx

You got to pay now for pretty much everything that has been introduced since the cartel market opened. You can probally make a pretty solid assumption that you will soon have no choice but pay to stay competitive or enjoy anything new.

Too much egg nog for this one. What in Santa's name did you feel like you HAD to buy in order to stay competitive so far? And why didn't you just buy it off the GTN for credits?

Hopefully a plain black robe for my marauder.

Hopefully if they add the Deceived/Hope Sith armor with the matching headpiece (Dread Corsair Elite Headgear), that will fulfill that hope quite nicely. All it would take is to reskin the Valiant Jedi armor that they released last patch, and they'd be set. Although I doubt that this will be included in what they'll be releasing in the next patch.

Perhaps they are saving bug fixes for the cartel market. Yeah that's my prediction.

Lightsaber bug = 1500 CC per character

Have a 32 bit system? Want it to work? 2500 CC

No more invisible speeders = 1500 CC per character of course.

Functioning companion preview window = 1500 CC per you guessed it

And so on. I bet they can make a killing selling fixes.