servers down? (11 a.m. pst)

Daxy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11:43 AM still can't login here. Either the login screen fails or I get in and can't select server. Been on the phone now for over half hour still waitin to talk to anybody. Sigh and I just renewed my subscription after being away for a while and this is what I come back to. Good luck all.

How do I transfer to another server? This has happened far too many times and I've only been subbed for a month.

Cant right now unless they open it up..wich they do from time to time but its usually to consolidate lesser populated servers. Harbinger was a destination for such a transfer thats why its so populated and with the addition of f2p folks coming in its made matters worse.

Are you guys serious? Doing this to us on Christmas Eve? "The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the lastest updates on the status of this server."

Well, according to Bioware/EA, the server is up and operational... but WE aren't even able to get past the login server. And you can bet that nothing will be done until after Christmas. And I was going to renew my subscription....

Customer service will ignore this here. Put it in the customer service section. On top of that it is christmas eve and the servers got overloaded extremely fast and now they are basically slow and not allowing people on according to the phonecall i made to customer service. Kind of a statement when all of us care more about this game then our own families to the point we overloaded the server lol.

Anyways they said they are working on it and will more then likely have to reset it.

Edited by xNYROx