SWTOR gaming mouse

LonePredator

Wireless does have several disadvantages of course:

1. Batteries.

2. BATTERIES!!

3. Wireless disruption (physical objects, equal wave frequencies, etc).

And Synapse, isn't too hard to get to work. The SWTOR mouse will work pretty much the same as the regular Naga works with it.

The new wireless Epic has a wired/wireless feature and has a charging docking station so you don't need batteries. I love this thing.

I probably need to rewire my brains before I can use any of those. And an extra pair of eyes to see where my thumb is at.

I can't believe people are actually using them and be happy.

That's how I thought it was going to be too but eventually you just become naturally used to it. Like going from driving an automatic to a manual. It just clicks.

im thinking of getting the SWTOR razer gaming mouse, anybody wanna share any advice before i decide?

I'd recommend it, I've seen it's come down in price significantly since I bought it and it is fun to use if you play a lot of TOR. I'm a bit of a mouseaholic so I also have an ordinary Naga amongst my collection but prefer the TOR one just for the looks.

I probably need to rewire my brains before I can use any of those. And an extra pair of eyes to see where my thumb is at.

I can't believe people are actually using them and be happy.

That is why the G600 is much better. The curve on the buttons lets you know exactly where your thumb is without having to look.

and a code that unlocks the black-green color crystal

Not any more. You may still be able to hack the Synapse software to get one, assuming they've not disabled the server side code generator. Their website now shows that the promotion for the crystals has ended, and they've removed the button that generates the code from the Synapse software.

If you're going to get the mouse, get it for the hardware, not the crystal codes, there's no guarantee you can get them, and they're gimped to hell and gone compared to the Pre-order crystals, if you have those.