protection overrides threw AOE taunts

haliy

If you hit an AOE taunt and someone right behind you does theirs or if someone else uses their AOE taunt and you use yours, will 1 override the other? There has been a lot of times when I know i have hit a group of 4-5 multiple times and in the end, it only shows me pulling off less than 20k total protection where in other wz's, im seeing close to 300k protection.

If a player or group of players are striking you, do not taunt them. If you are grouped with other tanks, try to develop situational awareness with them and co-ordinate taunts so they're not blown at same time. You can't stack taunts.

If a single player is pounding on me, ill just be using my single taunt on him... and i wouldnt be using an aoe taunt for a group pounding on me in the first place.

I wasn't asking if they stack because i know that already. my question was asking if they over ride the previous one or if one is already placed, is it just blown.

If a single player is pounding on me, ill just be using my single taunt on him... and i wouldnt be using an aoe taunt for a group pounding on me in the first place.

First of all, don't use a taunt on someone pounding you it will do nothing.

As for mutiple AoE taunts, I don't know but I assume they overrides the previously ones.

Edited by Altheran