Getting HK-51 is way too difficult

alexkman

Subscribers pay their hard earned money to do this quest line and I, for one, would like a cool, action packed story than a tedious, boring scavenger hunt that feels more like work than play. Even f2p players spend hard earned credits or dollars on cartel coins only to find that this quest line takes an absurd number of hours and boring perseverance. HK-51 was among the greatest ideas bioware had for Swtor and would be an unbelievable addition to a great game. To put in perspective how terrible they've made this mission series, HK-51 simply isn't the trouble, and that should speak incredibly powerfully to any fan of KoToR, swtor, and star wars in general.

Who agrees?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want it handed to me. I just don't want to go through a tedious scavenger hunt. I want to play the game and fight and enjoy the experience of getting him instead of, to quote marx, "being an appendage of the machine". I've been scanning around the endar spire on taris for hours now to no avail.

I wish it was more dificult and more complex...

Instead for those who find it dificult .. You luck in brain cells.. we may even invent a machine in ur fingers, to help u press the keyboard buttons... Ideas like this, destroy the games in overall.

Edited by Oyranos

The hunt for the droid parts should be made skippable for the rest of your Legacy once you've unlocked HK-51 for one of your characters.

That's really all I have to say on the subject.

Um...it is....

Once you unlock HK you can open him on any other character...for a small fee of course. ;)

I found it quite easy. Even when I got ganked every 5 minutes by repubs while searching for him. Dulfy.net guide really helped me.

I'll check out the site, thanks. I've been scavenging the reported coordinates but on taris I'm struggling to reach [x:90, y:-100]

Considering I've spent more time now on taris than I did on the theoretika, tatooine, and the first part combined, excuse for thinking it's a bit overboard.

Taris is the easiest area with the smallest search radius, wait until you have to search the ENTIRE Dark Temple Approach on Dromund Kaas

I think you should give up now before you end up killing yourself

Edited by pudim

Um...it is....

Once you unlock HK you can open him on any other character...for a small fee of course. ;)

That just skips the entire quest line (which isn't something I'd like to do), and it's way too expensive to be worth it.

i got HK on 5 chars on one weekend, it ain't difficult at all, and for those parts, the ones that are legacy bound have a real advantage towards alts, just make sure you have a maildroid ready, loot item, mail it, loot again. I managed to get 3x loot on 1 find, which made it alot less painful for my alts.

btw, something that I remember why people weer'nt finding the parts in a short time, be sure to 'read' the text that appears on your screen, some people just failed at reading they were within 25 meters or less and kept searching around the place.

That just skips the entire quest line (which isn't something I'd like to do), and it's way too expensive to be worth it.

not really if you are a subscriber and use your free monthly coins, i'm getting 700 coins per month, i think the HK unlock was about 350 coins? can't remember exactly.. but compared to other things you can buy with coins it is really cheap.

I don't think I should end up feeling suicidal because of a recreational videogame. I should feel quite the opposite, really. It sucks because the rest of the game is phenomenal and now I'm endorsing something that makes me suicidal.

There's no emotion, there's only peace.