Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cyan-Blue crystal value?

Ashleyk

Goes down to ~100k if you get a reasonable seller.

Reasonable? More like freaking amiable. It's a unique color and unlike the pink crystals it looks really good, so even the one with Endurance is worth much more than that.

The Power version is being sold for like 2-3 million on my server.

Reasonable? More like freaking amiable. It's a unique color and unlike the pink crystals it looks really good, so even the one with Endurance is worth much more than that.

I wish they were going for something like that on my server, they seem to be going for 100k-150k on mine. I think its just cause there are so many of them.

Edited by Amalak

2-3 Million? Wow, I'm glad I'm not on your server.... I've bought a couple of the endurance ones for 80K and 100K.

Edited by Galbatorrix

I wish they were going form something like that on my server, they seem to be going for 100k-150k on mine. I think its just cause there are so many of them.

Can't really imagine how that's possible. Even the regular blue/green +41 Power crystals are like 100k on all the servers I'm playing on.

2-3 Million? Wow, I'm glad I'm not on your server.... I've bought a couple of the endurance ones for 80K and 100K.

Yeah well... it's pretty obvious why Power is worth a hell of a lot more than Endurance.

Edited by jupezz

Can't really imagine how that's possible. Even the regular blue/green +41 Power crystals are like 100k on all the servers I'm playing on.

Yeah well... it's pretty obvious why Power is worth a hell of a lot more than Endurance.

All the regular blue/red/yellow/green go start @ 35K on mine

The blue greens dont have level 10 min.

I love the cyan blue ones, much nicer then the pink/purp ones only wish they were on the GTN so the prices would come down. Seen people ask anywhere from 80K (end) to 4 million (power) so its hard to pin down a real price.

its became you can have stats of a level 50 crystal at level 1 if you had a wepon to put it in

The blue greens dont have level 10 min.

its became you can have stats of a level 50 crystal at level 1 if you had a wepon to put it in

I do know that and that only strengthens my point - I can't see the Power Version being traded for 100-150k anywhere.

Not even on a server with a really low-end market. On the other hand many people are clueless and as they don't have anything to compare with by means of the GTN (as far as cyan-blue goes), I guess it's not impossible that some might sell it for that price.

Edited by jupezz

Yep, but unfortunately they still only command around 150k for the power or war hero ones, there is just such an influx of them on the market right now on my server. I've been asking for more and sometimes get it, but 150k seems to be the magic number if I want to move them.

To be perfectly honest, +41 anything doesn't really make a whole lot of difference unless you're a min/maxer. Heck, you could probably use a +3 power crystal and pull off almost the same DPS.....

I do know that and that only strengthens my point - I can't see the Power Version being traded for 100-150k anywhere.

Not even on a server with a really low-end market. On the other hand many people are clueless and as they don't have anything to compare with by means of the GTN (as far as cyan-blue goes), I guess it's not impossible that some might sale it for that price.

Not saying its worth that much, but since they aren't on the GTN people can extort whatever price they want till they are.

Besides blue power crystals are hard enough to find (on my server a +6 power, level 17 crystal is going for 18K on the GTN)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.