Event Codex Entries

AgustinSarro

I need to know how am I supposed to get the 9 codex I'm missing from the World Events, my character has been created after the Rakghoul's Event and now that I've done grand acquisition race event (a few months ago) I am missing 9 codex entries, anyone knows? Please help.

They might be bringing it back next year. Otherwise you're not going to be able to get the entries. Here's a basic rule of mmos - event only content is to keep people from unsubbing because if they unsubb they will NEVER get the content they missed. Or in your case, to encourage them to sub @launch.

They might be bringing it back next year. Otherwise you're not going to be able to get the entries. Here's a basic rule of mmos - event only content is to keep people from unsubbing because if they unsubb they will NEVER get the content they missed. Or in your case, to encourage them to sub @launch.

Ok, I've been subscribed since December of the last year, but I had been experiencing Characters change, though I could not have get it because it was a level 50 event. Well thanks for the help.

Ok, I've been subscribed since December of the last year, but I had been experiencing Characters change, though I could not have get it because it was a level 50 event. Well thanks for the help.

It wasn't a level 50 event, only Zama Brak and Urtagh were level 50 (the 2 event only world bosses). You could have gotten 6/9 codex entries if you'd wanted.