My PvP v PvE summary.

MastaKorgy

Hi,

During my SWTOR playtime, I have spent ages marveling at the story content, and have enjoyed myself in it. I have also enjoyed playing a huge amount of warzone matches because I am extremely fond of testing and developing my fighting skills. As a reward I got superb PvP gear which made me feel as if though I had really achieved something.

Unfortunately however, as I had soon found out, every operations and Hard Mode and Nightmare mode Flashpoint group turned me down to play with them because my gear which I had used in Warzones was inadequate. I immediately felt disappointed in the game because I have spent hundreds of hours developing my skills in Warzones and all of a sudden I was in a place where I couldn't participate in playing parts of the game because I simply do not have the correct "type" of gear, and it had become clear to me that skill no longer mattered.

I propose that a special server be created where the expertise stat is removed from the game, and that different Warzone queues be made for people who have just reached level 50, and that another separate Warzone queue be made for the level 50s who have some of the best gear the game has to offer.

Hi,

During my SWTOR playtime, I have spent ages marveling at the story content, and have enjoyed myself in it. I have also enjoyed playing a huge amount of warzone matches because I am extremely fond of testing and developing my fighting skills. As a reward I got superb PvP gear which made me feel as if though I had really achieved something.

Unfortunately however, as I had soon found out, every operations and Hard Mode and Nightmare mode Flashpoint group turned me down to play with them because my gear which I had used in Warzones was inadequate. I immediately felt disappointed in the game because I have spent hundreds of hours developing my skills in Warzones and all of a sudden I was in a place where I couldn't participate in playing parts of the game because I simply do not have the correct "type" of gear, and it had become clear to me that skill no longer mattered.

I propose that a special server be created where the expertise stat is removed from the game, and that different Warzone queues be made for people who have just reached level 50, and that another separate Warzone queue be made for the level 50s who have some of the best gear the game has to offer.

You get enough free tionese tokens at level 50 to buy a full set of 50 pve gear. Once you hit 50, you get a full set of pvp and pve gear for free to let you participate in both parts of the game from the get go. I can only assume you were not aware of this.

Hi,

Strange

Ive done hard modes in recruit gear and battlemaster gear

I dont buy this for a second that you were turned down do to gear

Its pretty common place to see people with bm, wh, ewh gear in hard mode ops and below

Now if your claiming they turned you down because you rwere in pre 50 gear

well your NOT REALLY in Warzone gear are you and pretty much any competitive guild/group would turn you down if you tried to run warzones in pre 50 gear.

Im not actually sticking up for gear score mentality

Ive stopped PVPing for most part as its to gear dependent for my liking

But your not being truthfull if your trying to claim you were in Recruit gear (any hard mode flashpoint ), Battlemaster gear(EV and KP HM and below), War Hero gear, or elite war hero gear and were turned down by most people.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.