100% charged burst

TonyTricicolo

http://www.torhead.com/ability/20laLPc/pulse-detonator

Pulse Detonator has nothing to do with Charged Burst?

EDIT:

http://www.torhead.com/ability/4nU6k2U/pandemonium

I see...

Ranks in Pandemonium just means the next time you use Charged Burst, it may/will go off instantly instead of needing a buildup timer.

You still need to manually use Charged Burst. It doesn't go off all by itself. =)

Edited by seven_deadlies

I've had the same issue with snap shot sometimes not making charged burst fire instantly. Even if it has been more than six seconds. Not sure if the issues are related. If it happens again, I would put in a ticket, have the devs take a look

I've had the same issue with snap shot sometimes not making charged burst fire instantly. Even if it has been more than six seconds. Not sure if the issues are related. If it happens again, I would put in a ticket, have the devs take a look

Once again...

Charged Burst will not go off by itself. You still need to press the button.

The difference is, instead of taking the usual amount of time to charge before firing, it will go off instantly.

You still have to press the button though.

@belly - Rolling into natural cover will occasionally bugt insta-charged burst in Ss tree. Known issue since 1.2 with animation changes. Annoying bug especially for pvp where natural cover is so useful. Edited by enoax

@belly - Rolling into natural cover will occasionally bugt insta-charged burst in Ss tree. Known issue since 1.2 with animation changes. Annoying bug especially for pvp where natural cover is so useful.

Ah, I see. Thanks for that info :) It's not game-breaking fortunately but it does throw off my groove sometimes

I guess if there's a bug on the instant portion, that should be addressed.

But it sounded more like some folks were expecting Charged Burst to cast itself =)

Yeah, I think the use of "automatically" was causing some confusion. Naturally, it wouldn't just fire on its own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.