1st Annual Harbinger Dream Matches Coming Soon!

Nokecity

Smurf'n'turf vs. Vullesh - Without question the two most targeted players in rated's outside of the mandatory sorc bubbler on every team.

Draviana vs. Martian - Arguably the the two best duelists on the server and definitely the best at solo defending nodes.

Edited by DaTimba

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Shao Kahn is putting on some sort of fighting tournament and nobody has made a Mortal Kombat reference? I am disappoint, internets.

Also pretty sure Lanafear could beat anyone mentioned here 1v1. :t_tongue:

I also think a 4v4 tourney would be much more entertaining.

Edited by Xalbus

"Also pretty sure Lanafear could beat anyone mentioned here 1v1. " Pfffffft I do indeed wish. Op wise if Dravia was around it would be a done story haven't seen anyone even close to him since he left.

As for duels I dont really know I think class vs class would be the only way to do it for balance. Would be alot of good duels :)

Naena vs Safeen :p

Dravia vs ....I wouldnt know all the good ones stoped playing along time ago :(

Sorey vs Roku!

Smurf vs Aerico

Shadoweye vs Danix

Darc vs Risen(spelling)

Go.

Draviana vs. Martian - Arguably the the two best duelists on the server and definitely the best at solo defending nodes.

thats cute ill call out martian anytime. since i see him actually get beaten often on the off node.

Edited by DivinoO

thats cute ill call out martian anytime. since i see him actually get beaten often on the off node.

I'm positive I've never seen Martian get solo capped and if he gets capped against two or more it's always been on the rest of our team for not providing support in a quick enough manner. Also if you're talking about losing the off node at the start of a match you can talk to any of the top assassins and they'll tell you they're there to stall the cap only and the possibility of actually taking an off node by themselves at the start never crosses their mind against the top teams on the server.

I'm positive I've never seen Martian get solo capped and if he gets capped against two or more it's always been on the rest of our team for not providing support in a quick enough manner. Also if you're talking about losing the off node at the start of a match you can talk to any of the top assassins and they'll tell you they're there to stall the cap only and the possibility of actually taking an off node by themselves at the start never crosses their mind against the top teams on the server.

oh then i must not be one of the top or in a top guild. you got me there.

"oh then i must not be one of the top or in a top guild. you got me there. " No one said that lol maybe if we knew your actually char name (I dont sorry...). Naena is a better 1v1er then Martian. Martian holds nodes extremely well.

I vote Airwolf would lose :p

GO

I vote Airwolf would lose :p

GO

???

Against Martian?...most likely yes, this was proven at the last open dueling tourney I was a part of.. Against most tank hyrbrids with half a clue?, again most likely yes. I leveled a Shadow just to find some form of weakness against it, and thus far haven't found much in the way of weaknesses I could exploit as a scrapper. I can put some hurt on them , but they are masters of survivability and prologing fights while maintaining good dps, and scrappers just dont do well in those situations. That wouldnt stop me from trying though I will still duel martian any day, and anyone else for that matter. I don't consider myself an easy kill, a stupid player at times, but never a gimme kill.

Against Toke.....don't know him, other than when I saw him tonight for the first time, if I met him before I didnt remember.

Most fights between a dps op and a scrapper are rdecided on two things.

1:Who gets to use there opener from stealth

2: Who lands more big crits.

CC's could come into play, and who has there vanishing act not on cooldown, but if both are full up on cooldowns its usually a who finds who first match. The rest is luck.

???.

Was just being a smart *** I dont even know who the opponent was :p. Ya decent any meele now with the ease it is to play fking maras and juggs as smash become a pain in the *** :(. And sins are always very tough unless I get a good run of crits and opener its just gonna go bad usually.

Was just being a smart *** I dont even know who the opponent was :p. Ya decent any meele now with the ease it is to play fking maras and juggs as smash become a pain in the *** :(. And sins are always very tough unless I get a good run of crits and opener its just gonna go bad usually.

I donno Meggles, with all your c/d up and in your dueling spec, any sin spec other than a tank spec will have a hard time getting you. Not to mention It is going to be hard even in tank spec XD

Edited by Dierdrea

Airwolf , I'm all about this 1v1 matchup. I think it would turn out pretty close, I won't speculate as too in whos' favor. I know that before the round where you were "healing' You were dpsing, and we had several go arounds at each other. In a 1v1 Scenario it could be an interesting fight, and as you said would depend on a couple of things. Who gets the opener, and who's crits are more frequent.

"yup you darc are too good and scoudrel deeps lara shes got it on lock. super good names being put out here." Lol loving the sarcasm? I simply asked who you were but I have seen you one time now in a game so now I have no excuse :).

Lanafear ya know. my apologies i think for the sake of the thread and no tensions get built up over my posts in here ill quit posting, i just thought it was a little bit more of a popularity contest on the imp side seeing so many randoms thrown out that i have never seen or even hardly take note of focusing these certain people down in games, ever since the servers merged together and its pretty much just imps(besides the few) being put out there. when there is quite a lot of reps out there that beat up on the top premades and even the top rated teams often. but on the flipside i think for many months and even before server merges im kind of getting the feeling that imps have always dominated this server in pvp. yes you saw one game. im thinking that was some sarcasm right back. yea maybe if you get some more games in sometime, then we can have some fights, rather then the draw out tactic of last night.