The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Harbinger Back Up

LeonBraun

yeah im a sub its on light but yet im on some waiting list this sucks!!!!

LOL, I have had that happen a few of the last times it went down and came back up again. It was an indication that it was going to go down again. Hope that is not the case this time.

Not sure it's really up. A queue but light population status is weird.

They throttle the rate at which people can log back into the server, so that the sudden influx of 2,000 players in a 10 second time frame doesn't bring it back down.

You will que to get logged back in. This is normal after a crash, otherwise the huge spike in simultaneous log ins will crash the sever... again.

BTW, the estimated wait time is not accurate so... just chillax. You will be logged in shortly.

But. I. repeat. myself.

The throttle doesn't last more than like 10 minutes then the queue vanishes rather abruptly. It's not that bad, this is also not the first time they've had a throttling queue after the server crashes.

It's to make sure it's stable under load, and in a controlled manner.

i play many games and this is the first game that i have ever seen a waiting list after a crash if they cant take the mass log ins maybe that is a sign they have junk for servers!

and trust me this wait is a big long something tells me its not letting anyone on cuz my wait hasnt moved and the time for the wait is getting longer!

Edited by Kyse

Lol! It's not going to be an hour... it will be just a few minutes. That estimated time is waaay off.

Chillaxing... listening to Two Steps From Hell as me and a few guildies plan on LI HM this morning.

Ya ok, let me know when you get in an hour and a half later lol.

well i am a sub and i feel this long of a wait is crazy and i dont think anyone is getting in cuz if they are why it still say light and the waitting list is only 360 how is it not letting the 360 people on by now wth who is getting in before the 360 so the list is fed up

Lol! It's not going to be an hour... it will be just a few minutes. That estimated time is waaay off.

Chillaxing... listening to Two Steps From Hell as me and a few guildies plan on LI HM this morning.

If you need a DPS for that, contact me on

Prosperitymarie

Onimeno

or

Raylene-marie

can bring my Mara :)

2 Hour wait now. Been in queue for 20 minutes, and am still 632nd in line.

I just got back in after a 6 month break, and this is a new problem for me.

I also has 0 crashes to desktop between launch and May, and I've had at least 10 in the last week since I resubscribed. I might not be back for long with what I'm seeing...