Unify gear on comps still broke?

Belpheghor

Seems like the unify gear option on our comps is still busted, thought they were going to fix that one?

They said it would be fixed with 1.6, and they thought it was (I don't know if they actually do internal testing) and then 1hr after patch they released it wasn't fixed:rolleyes:

So they're SUPPOSED to fix it this week but I'm not sure they know how:(

The Unify button works, but the individual toggles for each piece do not work.

So, to restore whatever set you had, first use the "Unify" button to sync it all together, then selectively de-equip and then re-equip the items you do not want to match.

This replicates the former functionality with a small workaround until it's most likely fixed in Tuesday morning's patch.

So, to restore whatever set you had, first use the "Unify" button to sync it all together, then selectively de-equip and then re-equip the items you do not want to match.

This replicates the former functionality with a small workaround until it's most likely fixed in Tuesday morning's patch.

I wouldn't call what you described here as 'working'. More like ghetto rigged.

Yeah, my Unify Companion Colors is still broken aswell. Honestly i'm surprised BioWare/EA didn't bother fixing this when this bug was Reported the first two days, it's not like it's a Major bug and should only take around 1-3 days tops to be fixed, i would know because i'm taking Game Development classes myself for Character Modeling and Texture Design for nearly 2 years, still got 1 year and a few months before i graduate in becoming Game Developer if i pass the final exam. There's no excuse for BioWare not to fix this on Tuesday, it's literally a one man job and they have how many People working at BioWare/EA for this Game?

i'm not sure about anyone else, but this only works on my characters, not my companions.

Just really annoying to buy nice gear for my comp only to have them look stupid in the end. Been on since beta and waited for what seemed like EONS for the unify gear for comps to be put into this game. I like having my comps gear match mine as close as possible just for fun, but now my Kaliyo looks durp....:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
I can't even make gear preview on any companion work. Much less unify colors. It gets stuck on the droid.

Try removing the Companion Customization item from the companion before previewing, that usually fixes it. You can then include the Companion Customization into your preview by previewing that item as well. A horrible, inconvenient workaround, I know..