Kaggath Series: Darth Sidious vs Sith Emperor

Beniboybling

Well really I think the Empire kinda went backwards at first, cause it seems that the Phase Zero Dark Trooper is better then the Phase 1. But ya then the 2/3 came along and were much better. There were also the other variants(the Elite Dark Trooper and Dark Nova) but those don't really have information, so best not to include those.

Oh I agree. But I personally prefer the Phase 1 over the Phase Zero, but I love that Phase Three. As an exoskeleton or a fully automated droid, the Phase Three was awesome. It was designed to be the future of the Imperial military and had the armor and firepower to prove it.

Edit: yeah the Dark novatrooper and Elite Dark Troopers don't have much info on them, but they do seem pretty good. But since not much is known about them we'll just leave them out. Give the SE a break I guess :p

Edited by Aurbere

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree. But I personally prefer the Phase 1 over the Phase Zero, but I love that Phase Three. As an exoskeleton or a fully automated droid, the Phase Three was awesome. It was designed to be the future of the Imperial military and had the armor and firepower to prove it.

Edit: yeah the Dark novatrooper and Elite Dark Troopers don't have much info on them, but they do seem pretty good. But since not much is known about them we'll just leave them out. Give the SE a break I guess :p

Actually I take that back, it wasn't a complete step backwards given the Phase 1 set the groundwork for the 2 and 3.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Actually I take that back, it wasn't a complete step backwards given the Phase 1 set the groundwork for the 2 and 3.

Very true. I think Ron Moch had the right idea with the Dark Trooper project. The Phase 1 could have been better, but I consider it more of a prototype for the future versions.

Like I said: the Powerguard gave the Hero of Tython a run for his money. So they are without a doubt combat-ready.

If you haul along a commando that is slightly underleveled, the commando can solo a powerguard without any assistance, they are only tough against melee combat.

If you haul along a commando that is slightly underleveled, the commando can solo a powerguard without any assistance, they are only tough against melee combat.

True. My point is that the SE has some advanced (special forces if you prefer) soldiers that are significantly better then your average SE or GE soldier.

How is this being done continuity wise? Everything they ever had or just what they had at the height of their power?

They are both at their full power, the tech is universal so all that matters is size, quantity and power. Unless of course the tech is archaic or advanced for the time. This fight still goes to Sidious though.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

True. My point is that the SE has some advanced (special forces if you prefer) soldiers that are significantly better then your average SE or GE soldier.

The GE has special forces too, so it comes to this, what special forces can you find in each faction? That's pretty much what's happening right now it seems...

The GE has special forces too, so it comes to this, what special forces can you find in each faction? That's pretty much what's happening right now it seems...

As posted earlier, I put up the GE's special forces and they have quite amount of detail going for them. Whereas the SE....there doesn't really seem to be any good detail.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

As posted earlier, I put up the GE's special forces and they have quite amount of detail going for them. Whereas the SE....there doesn't really seem to be any good detail.

The SE doesn't have as much detail because they were created only a few years ago. The GE has been around for 30+ years. Writers just haven't gotten around to doing all the extremely detailed stuff about the SE.

I've got one point to make about the Power Guards: they wouldn't be in varying classes. I know tihs because once the Hero of Tython bordes Angral's ship, he only encounters one type of Power Guard. This means that the Empire gave up on earlier phases and stuck with porducing the good stuff. Granted I don't remember exactly what the Power Guard's phase number was. I think he was either phase 3 or 4.

So yeah.... we don't know a lot of specifics about the SE but we do know that they have the Power Guard, agents such as Cipher Nine, and some tuff war droids we've seen through the game.

So no: we really don't know a lot about the SE special forces, but we know they've got some hard-hitters.

The SE doesn't have as much detail because they were created only a few years ago. The GE has been around for 30+ years. Writers just haven't gotten around to doing all the extremely detailed stuff about the SE.

I've got one point to make about the Power Guards: they wouldn't be in varying classes. I know tihs because once the Hero of Tython bordes Angral's ship, he only encounters one type of Power Guard. This means that the Empire gave up on earlier phases and stuck with porducing the good stuff. Granted I don't remember exactly what the Power Guard's phase number was. I think he was either phase 3 or 4.

So yeah.... we don't know a lot of specifics about the SE but we do know that they have the Power Guard, agents such as Cipher Nine, and some tuff war droids we've seen through the game.

So no: we really don't know a lot about the SE special forces, but we know they've got some hard-hitters.

Then there is no real point in this battle, if there is no concrete information and its all just broad were just gonna keep going around in circles with this.

Has anyone considered that every single alien race in existance is going to side with the Sith Empire?

Why? The SE hates aliens.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Why? The SE hates aliens.

They might not be fond of them, but they're much more accepting than the Galactic Empire.

Countless alien Sith, many more alien allies (See Chiss Ascendency), and better treatment of aliens. All that happens to aliens in Sith Empire is you get a nasty comment once in a while. Well, and slavery. But humans are enslaved too.

The Galactic Empire, on the other hand, repealed the "Rights of Sentience" and used slavery on a much larger and oppressive scale. GE also commited several genocides against non-humans. There are very,very few examples of aliens high up in the Empire, and with Thrawn gone, there's basically no one.

Needless to say, aliens would choose the lesser of two evils.

They might not be fond of them, but they're much more accepting than the Galactic Empire.

Countless alien Sith, many more alien allies (See Chiss Ascendency), and better treatment of aliens. All that happens to aliens in Sith Empire is you get a nasty comment once in a while. Well, and slavery. But humans are enslaved too.

The Galactic Empire, on the other hand, repealed the "Rights of Sentience" and used slavery on a much larger and oppressive scale. GE also commited several genocides against non-humans. There are very,very few examples of aliens high up in the Empire, and with Thrawn gone, there's basically no one.

Needless to say, aliens would choose the lesser of two evils.

The aliens wouldn't bother is more like it, they more then likely would stay out of the two Empire's and as I recall that would be getting outside help which is against the rules anyway, plus I doubt the SE would recruit them anyway to do much of anything notable. They have what they have and nothing else.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

C9 yes, BH no, otherwise the Empire gets some of the best bounty hunters ever.

Got it. That makes sense. But Cipher Nine being in play.... he/she can do a lot of damage to the higher ranks of the Imperial command structure. Possibly even attempt to kill Darth Sidious..... but we all know how that would end.

The aliens wouldn't bother is more like it, they more then likely would stay out of the two Empire's and as I recall that would be getting outside help which is against the rules anyway, plus I doubt the SE would recruit them anyway to do much of anything notable. They have what they have and nothing else.

The aliens didn't stay out of the Rebellion vs Empire conflict. They made up most of the Republic's forces.... I think.

Saying that gaining alien allies is against the rules doesn't make any sense. The battle ground is the KNOWN GALAXY. If the GE or SE can recruit their enemies troops, doesn't it make sense that they can also convert the opponents citizens to their side as well? I'm not talking about alien organizations, but the people in general.

The support of hundreds of alien species would result in

- lots more troops

- Rebellions on homeworlds that would lead to gained ground for SE

- Any tech that civilization has

- Sith Recruits

How is SE able to convert these aliens?

From day one, the GE has been a propaganda machine. Their number one goal? Alien oppression. There are no aliens in the higher command structure of the GE (with no Thrawn). That looks really bad against a Sith Empire with hundreds of alien Sith, the Sith Purebloods being maybe even HIGHER than humans, and a lack of genocide.

Oppressed people tend to rebel, and the support of the SE will allow them to work up the courage.

Question: Are the Chiss and the Chiss Acendency part of the SE?

Edited by Warren-Stride

Clarification: Neither powers are allowed outside help from other parties but this defines recognized factions such as the Hutt Cartels and the Black Sun. 'Aliens' is a general term that refers to a group of the general population of the galaxy who are not factions in their own right. So just like combatants are able to seize resources for themselves (of course not resources from recognized factions), they can convert the general, neutral populace to their cause. So yes this is a factor that can be considered.

Edit: Ok nvrm then.

No the Chiss and Chiss Acendency are just allied with the SE. I still don't see any of the aliens joining either faction, due to they wouldn't gain anything out of it other then being under the boot of whatever Empire they join.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Edit: Ok nvrm then.

No the Chiss and Chiss Acendency are just allied with the SE.

I suppose they aren't, not that it matters as all Chiss in service of the Empire i.e. commanders, agents etc. are part of the Empire's power base. As is all the resources they chose to share with them

No the Chiss and Chiss Acendency are just allied with the SE. I still don't see any of the aliens joining either faction, due to they wouldn't gain anything out of it other then being under the boot of whatever Empire they join.

That's my point, these aliens are already under the boot of the Galactic Empire. I'm talking about Imperial conquered worlds with alien populations.

So if joining and helping the Sith Empire would help free them from the GE's grip (gaining freedom, however small, is a BIG motivator) they would take that chance and rebel. I've already shown why GE is worse to aliens. And that aliens are willing to rebel against the GE (See Rebel Alliance). So the want to break free of the GE is there. If there would be a time to rebel, it would be during this conflict. And obviously they would choose the side with more freedom: the lesser of two evils, the Sith Empire.

That's my point, these aliens are already under the boot of the Galactic Empire. I'm talking about Imperial conquered worlds with alien populations.

So if joining and helping the Sith Empire would help free them from the GE's grip (gaining freedom, however small, is a BIG motivator) they would take that chance and rebel. I've already shown why GE is worse to aliens. And that aliens are willing to rebel against the GE (See Rebel Alliance). So the want to break free of the GE is there. If there would be a time to rebel, it would be during this conflict. And obviously they would choose the side with more freedom: the lesser of two evils, the Sith Empire.

Yes aliens rebelled and join the Alliance, because they didn't hate aliens and were wanting to liberate the galaxy. Why would the aliens rebel against 1 Empire, only to join another that hate them? More to that if they join, they won't be shown any mercy and the GE would wipe them all out. But what freedoms do aliens have in the SE? Cause from what I have seen, the majority of the SE are humans and vary rare do you find aliens in any sort of high position. Most of them are just slaves.

Heck on DK and alien got hard labor for a decade, just for touching the Imperial flag...if that isn't hate then I don't know what is.

But of course the GE did have aliens of their own that had their uses some of them were military or dark jedi. So both factions, can get aliens to join them if it all comes down to it...but I don't see them doing that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Yes aliens rebelled and join the Alliance, because they didn't hate aliens and were wanting to liberate the galaxy. Why would the aliens rebel against 1 Empire, only to join another that hate them? More to that if they join, they won't be shown any mercy and the GE would wipe them all out. But what freedoms do aliens have in the SE? Cause from what I have seen, the majority of the SE are humans and vary rare do you find aliens in any sort of high position. Most of them are just slaves.

Heck on DK and alien got hard labor for a decade, just for touching the Imperial flag...if that isn't hate then I don't know what is.

But of course the GE did have aliens of their own that had their uses some of them were military or dark jedi. So both factions, can get aliens to join them if it all comes down to it...but I don't see them doing that.

They would rebel because it appears that the Sith Empire is better because they are more opportunities for the aliens. Under the GE aliens were reduced to nothingness. SE may not be much better, but it is. It is pretty easy to assume that AT FIRST GLANCE the galaxy will predict SE to be the winner just for, as others have posted here, their Sith.

Also, they would not be destroyed by the GE. I am thinking more along the lines of Ord Mantell. The SE aids the natives in rebelling, then adopts them into Sith Empire space, granting protection.

Slavery was practiced highly in both Empires. But being an enslaved alien is much different than enslavING aliens, which is what GE did.

ALSO: The SE had a xenophobic tendency toward NON-HUMANOID aliens. Aliens such as Humans, Chiss, Duros, Kaleesh, Twi'leks, Aqualish, Zabraks and Sith Purebloods, were fine. GE was biased against all. This is another reason why aliens would join the SE, for sure the humanoid aliens.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Empire_(Post%E2%80%93Great_Hyperspace_War)#Society_and_culture

(Society and Culture)

They would rebel because it appears that the Sith Empire is better because they are more opportunities for the aliens. Under the GE aliens were reduced to nothingness. SE may not be much better, but it is. It is pretty easy to assume that AT FIRST GLANCE the galaxy will predict SE to be the winner just for, as others have posted here, their Sith.

Also, they would not be destroyed by the GE. I am thinking more along the lines of Ord Mantell. The SE aids the natives in rebelling, then adopts them into Sith Empire space, granting protection.

Slavery was practiced highly in both Empires. But being an enslaved alien is much different than enslavING aliens, which is what GE did.

ALSO: The SE had a xenophobic tendency toward NON-HUMANOID aliens. Aliens such as Humans, Chiss, Duros, Kaleesh, Twi'leks, Aqualish, Zabraks and Sith Purebloods, were fine. GE was biased against all. This is another reason why aliens would join the SE, for sure the humanoid aliens.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_Empire_(Post%E2%80%93Great_Hyperspace_War)#Society_and_culture

(Society and Culture)

^^^ Well said.